For discussion of The AstroFlux Forums
#73816 by TheRealDak Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:54 pm
A request to change name to TheTrueRealDak. Thanks.

"Locked on the mission
Locked on time
Locked on my spirit
Locked on my mind
Locked on the victory, jets are flyin'
Locked on the path, enemies dying
Locked on the endgame, guns blazin'
Fighting to the limit, vision's rag in'"
#74823 by Shieldity Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:29 pm
Can I have my name changed to GuestNinja instead GuestNINJAS

Thanks

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#74827 by traf Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:34 pm
That name is already taken, do you have a second choice?

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74842 by Shieldity Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:18 pm
What, why and how is my actual username taken... in this case i'll change it to Shieldity!

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#74849 by traf Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:21 pm
Done

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#75071 by Bellatrix Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:30 am
Deth_Aventari wrote:Hey can i get mine changed to Deth_Aventari Thnx

Done

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux