For discussion of The AstroFlux Forums
#61389 by KaleSplat Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:07 pm
Switch both of my account's names

Splat2012 --> KaleSplat
KaleSplat --> Splat2012

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

This game is dying because of people who harass, bully, and threaten to kill others. And dev absence.
#61402 by GrayBeard Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:38 am
The amount of name changes by Pari and Kalesplat is seriously ridiculous...

#61447 by Vengar Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:08 pm
Personally I think we should have a limit on name changes, or at least a cooldown period.

Image Image
GIF courtesy of Will_Smith
#61451 by Draconis Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:29 pm
Vengar wrote:Personally I think we should have a limit on name changes, or at least a cooldown period.

Definitely a cooldown period. I remember when pari was in strike, every other day he was asking about ideas for a new name... This could quickly get out of hand if we get more players like that from steam.

#64232 by GrayBeard Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:00 pm
These are forum name changes, in order to change your name in the game press x then click your name and type a new name in, it costs 100 flux to do so.

#65073 by TheNeglected Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:00 pm
Can you change my name on forum to TheNeglected?
Thats currently my ingame name :)

Done - TheScythe

I've been loving like I've been neglected...

PvP teached by DeniToSaMa

Everything else teached by TheSpark