For discussion of The AstroFlux Forums
#51696 by WishingStar Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:05 am
Change my name to WishingStar please - it's been my IGN for some time now.

Done 29/4/2016

~ DDD
#51700 by I_Am_Jarvis Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:47 am
Mine to be changed to I_Am_Jarvis
Reason: Same as everyone else. It's my in-game name, and I'd like to not have to bring up in every post that it's actually "I_Am_Jarvis" not "Elwood" (which had been the name at the time the account was made, until I had forgotten completely about it afterwards, hence not being able to get to the Forums for so long, which was just sooooo inconvenient, and I'm just rambling, so I think it'd be better that I stop so the name change can take place... I'm a little loopy at the moment... just a bit...)

Done 29/4/2016

~ DDD

Many a day, I go through mental debates:
Is there any exception to the 3-Ates?
"Tolerate, Compensate, Mediate."
Alas there is none, they are so great.
Perhaps you can try, but only your best.
For every time, these shall pass the test.
-E. Jarvis
#51844 by KaleSplat Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:48 pm
TheSimple -> KaleSplat - My universal name now.

- 01/05/2016
DaGGerz

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

This game is dying because of people who harass, bully, and threaten to kill others. And dev absence.
#56371 by TheSpark Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:35 am
Well if it comes so far, can i get name change to TheSpark in forum since my ign is same.

- 04/07/2016
DaGGerz

TheDepraved
#59107 by DevNull Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:03 pm
Please change my name to Vox.

Thank you very much..

Done 12/08/2016

~ DDD

I dont have many friends, I just know alot of people
#59494 by DevNull Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:49 pm
Please change my name TheVox..

Thank you