For discussion of The AstroFlux Forums
#70369 by TheSpirit Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:18 pm
End of astroflux.No response from devs.Mods handling stuff.I quit.after all no fun and boring.Bye!
#70373 by bolbi Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:35 pm
°~° hmm... Even made 2 different posts... does that make it more official?

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#70375 by BrianN Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:00 pm
If those were your criteria to quit, what took you so long? Its been this way for many months.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#70378 by Draconis Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:30 pm
BrianN wrote:If those were your criteria to quit, what took you so long? Its been this way for many months.

This guy... bringing logic into this. That makes sense, therefore doesn't belong here. Begone with your making of sense and what not.

#70385 by BrianN Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:12 pm
Apologies Drac.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#70546 by TheSpirit Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:42 pm
BrianN wrote:If those were your criteria to quit, what took you so long? Its been this way for many months.

If u don't like me or my name or the person who u think I am I don't give a shit.....but its not ur headache to think why I took so long too quit....I stopped playing for like 3 months now...
#70766 by doginh Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:47 pm
Somebody leave and somebody come...

It is time to make your game of dream (better than Astroflux 2 on unreal 4 engine)
#70824 by AC-Archangel Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:59 pm
"Somebody leaves and nobody comes"

Fixed your statement and your english buddy. YW.

Srsly though, what took you so long? Brian wasnt trying to be a tool i think, it just really has been this way for a while.

And before anyone says crap at me, im waiting to get my laptop fixed.

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#70928 by bolbi Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:05 am
Yeah I said pretty much the same thing in his first post (I think someone deleted it but I'm not about to check #iamlazy) said something like, "It's been this way for at least a year now? That's if you wanna be optimistic about it."

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"