For discussion of The AstroFlux Forums
#68779 by TheCen Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:21 pm
Is there a page the lists out all the reduced stats in Deathmatch and Domination? As in reduced damages, health, shield, etc.

I have looked and I am not finding such a page.

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#68780 by Jesright73 Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:48 pm
i'd like to see a comprehensive list of this as well. The only place i've seen this info is scattered here and there in the weapon pages (Updates section), and even this is incomplete.

Having a single page that lists all the current pvp reductions/bonuses would be helpful to anyone participating in pvp.

i'm sure that someone -other than the developers- knows all these reductions/bonuses, and posting this info in one place would be greatly appreciated.
#68782 by Draconis Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:06 pm
Hmm. This question makes me want a new feature for pvp. Randomized weapon buffs and nerfs. Something like 5 weapons gain 25% more damage and 50% more range while 5 others lose 50% rof and 25% range.

Sorry didn't have the answer you're looking for, but the idea sounded fun.

#68785 by bolbi Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:46 pm
Yeah like I said in the comments of your video, I'll see what I can find but I can only go off what's posted here on the forums. I'll try and make it in a Google docs so that others can see it when I'm done, but it might take a bit of time for me to compile it all.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"