For discussion of The AstroFlux Forums
#67313 by TheScrub Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:24 pm
Screen Shot 2016-12-18 at 3.20.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-18 at 3.20.31 PM.png (104.99 KiB) Viewed 1104 times

Authorised ------> Authorized

Our determination is based on our will to survive.

Never.
Give.
Up.
#67367 by Jesright73 Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:34 pm
Actually, authorize is the older of the two spellings. This is a word that U.S.A.ns did not change the spelling of.
Read your dictionaries.

Re:Darth,
i recognize that authorise is the norm outside of U.S.A./Canada, but there is no need to insult U.S.A. citizens just because we spell a few words differently than you do.

offtopic: i view the term American to mean anyone from the continents of America, the citizens of U.S.A. are not the only Americans. So i use will use the term U.S.A.n :P
#67371 by 3ace Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:47 pm
˙ǝɹǝɥdsᴉɯǝH uɹǝɥʇnoS ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ uʍop ǝpᴉsd∩
¿sǝɹɐɔ oɥM
#67379 by AC-Archangel Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:17 pm
something something racist statement something something use our language something(seriously, its a one letter difference, and this is the internet where spelling and grammar basically get destroyed on a continuous basis, plz deal.)

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php