For discussion of The AstroFlux Forums
#62063 by BrianN Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:43 pm
OK, so lets start at 0.09: coop with visible chat saying dont visibly chat; and obviously broken amounts of resources and health...should have shown something attainable. Later on, more visible chat...0.41 swearing and obama reference...0.45 killing kittens...0.54 cheat button...1.10 38 minutes in queue...1.14 talk of hacking and exploiting and talk of the hacker selling flux on the forums and useless people...1.29 thinly veiled swearing...screenshot 4 talk of banning and said screenshot...

Perhaps turn off chat next time

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#62066 by harculous Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:45 pm
"mama mia its a salsa a swooj" m8 s8 k8 b8 ima tomadachi you tomaroa in teh japanes restraunt(#goneweeb).
i think the chat been visible to deliberatly bait new people into bans and false taste of freedom...(that was a joke directed to insult whoever thought to show or didnt cared if inappropriate chat stuff is viewed,for a game where you get bans off that to show it in a steam trailer they must be high).

They see me harcin', They hatin'
mom i will get up,Give me more 5 minutes !
#62081 by BrianN Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:42 pm
We really need some sarcasm smiley...too many times people have been taking my sarcasm seriously and my serious statements as sarcasm.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#62192 by AC-Archangel Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:52 am
The amount of actions i would call developmentally disabled is high from the derps.

Btw if you use this new phrase in place of what was once the correct phrase for people who are retarded, this phrase will just get coopted to be used in place of it. I.E. My example above

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#62519 by Chris22 Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:16 pm
Nice to see that they have a known hacker all over their promo video to.
#62522 by GrayBeard Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:22 pm
AC-Archangel wrote:The amount of actions i would call developmentally disabled is high from the derps.

Btw if you use this new phrase in place of what was once the correct phrase for people who are retarded, this phrase will just get coopted to be used in place of it. I.E. My example above

the word means stupid and is in no way related to "insert word that you thought derptard meant here" a quick 2 minutes on google would tell you derptard means some one stupid and is NOT related to the other word in anyway, Shape or form.

#62536 by BrianN Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:09 am
derptard A compound word drep+tard: A person with a low level of intelligence who is often the butt end of many people's jokes because of their actions and/or verbally expressed ideas.

Its just awesome symmetry that depraved is close to derpraved.

#62556 by TheSpark Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:16 am
BrianN make a video promotion with your derptard clan and theStupid alt leader ;)

TheDepraved
#62573 by GrayBeard Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:01 pm
spork spork stop sporking on my sprinkler you are a grown up sporking doggo now