For discussion of The AstroFlux Forums
#60839 by TheSupreme Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:40 pm
We've got a suggestion forum where everyone posts their suggestions.
How about an additional forum where only suggestions with lots of community support can be?

Suggestions start in Suggestions and if good, land in "Community Approved Suggestions". This is a forum developers could goto to find suggestions the community supports.

#60841 by I_Am_Jarvis Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:59 pm
Why not just make the Suggestions tab a forum on it's own, with a like/dilike option for suggestions? That way, approved suggestions show up on top of the list before those not so good can, as the devs would view it. Then another setting would allow for newer ones to show up before older ones so that the community can react to these suggestions. I mean, it's a system that exists on YouTube for comments... so why not HERE for suggestions?

Many a day, I go through mental debates:
Is there any exception to the 3-Ates?
"Tolerate, Compensate, Mediate."
Alas there is none, they are so great.
Perhaps you can try, but only your best.
For every time, these shall pass the test.
-E. Jarvis
#61112 by AC-Archangel Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:14 am
TheSupreme wrote:We've got a suggestion forum where everyone posts their suggestions.
How about an additional forum where only suggestions with lots of community support can be?

Suggestions start in Suggestions and if good, land in "Community Approved Suggestions". This is a forum developers could goto to find suggestions the community supports.

bad idea, someone makes a suggestion then makes alts to support it even if its a terrible one, better a small committee of longtime players from varying backrounds(pvpers, pvers, pkers) who may not agree alot, this way you find the real gems.

gee didnt i make something like this?

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php