For discussion of The AstroFlux Forums
#56127 by I_Am_Jarvis Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:27 am
It WOULD call for less need to comment "+1" or "-1" on posts that call for them... PLUS it COULD be used as an alternative method to polls for contest entries... (+1, for until that gets implemented ;) )

Many a day, I go through mental debates:
Is there any exception to the 3-Ates?
"Tolerate, Compensate, Mediate."
Alas there is none, they are so great.
Perhaps you can try, but only your best.
For every time, these shall pass the test.
-E. Jarvis
#56149 by TheKrazyKangaroo Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:32 am
+1 would've been useful during the mega thread mod topic to see who's viewpoints mattered and who's didn't and it's a bit late to implement now cause won't be anyone around to like or dislike :? but still a good idea never the less.

#56226 by Anti-X Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:17 pm
Not sure how i feel about this, but... +1 ;) ;)

I am the Police Pursuit God!

The past is dark...
But the future is bright!

BLUE HAWKS ELITE FTW

Merry Christmas!
#57375 by GrayBeard Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:46 pm
Considering this version of the forum is outdated i doubt the devs will bother making a new one.

#57384 by DevNull Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:59 pm
Dont see anything happening anytime soon...

I dont have many friends, I just know alot of people
#57405 by GrayBeard Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:08 pm
It would be great if the devs would even update this version afaik this is like the 2013 version of phpbb or something

#61345 by traf Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:42 pm
"last bumped by gjoken on thu, September 15, 2016 at 5:33am"

seriously? :(
Last bumped by Gjoken on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:42 pm.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft