For discussion of The AstroFlux Forums
#52277 by BrianN Wed May 04, 2016 3:09 am
Just had this convo with Supreme...shows what he thinks of the wiki and what you have all done to it.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#52309 by RadiantStorm Wed May 04, 2016 11:13 am
"Solid Facts"

I had to edit your enemy behavior parts for the Aureus Monachus and Aureus Warrior, because you said they both move in a similar pattern. I'm not sure I see the similar pattern of movement between the two of them... :roll:

And I noticed you said the Prophecy is one of the Strongest early game ships, seems a little biased and opinionated to me

Phorcys
#57858 by Xticks Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:39 am
Just checked the barebone weapons. While the reviews might not have been 100% accurate, they provided a certain guide for people who don't want to turn AF into a science. I liked them. If there still is an opinion page somewhere, it's not easily found. The color has faded, obviously.

I doubt that this makes people more creative. Pretty abstract justification.

What you don't do can be a destructive force. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Failure: a few errors in judgement, repeated every day.
#57868 by traf Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:32 am
the weapon reviews (opinions) are at the bottom of the "list of weapons" page.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#57885 by GrayBeard Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:50 am
Xticks agreed with me, I win :D

#57887 by Xticks Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:13 pm
Found it. Pretty hard to edit since it's only three enormous chunks.

What you don't do can be a destructive force. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Failure: a few errors in judgement, repeated every day.