Post what you've discovered, guides, hints & tips
#41587 by VenomStorm Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:46 pm
It's quite simple, actually. Here's how!
1. Ask your friend to type /myid.
2. Enter the ID into this link by replacing the <USER ID>:
api.playerio.com/payvault/superrewards/coinsredirect?gameid=rymdenrunt-k9qmg7cvt0ylialudmldvg&connectuserid=<USER ID>&connection=public
3. Look in the top of the page and you can purchase things.
4. Tell your friend to check their account.
You're done!

Example:
Player1: Hey Player2, what's your ID? Type /myid and press enter!
Player2: simple123456 (this can be anything, just an example)
Player1: Ok 1 second.
Player1 changes the link here to:
api.playerio.com/payvault/superrewards/coinsredirect?gameid=rymdenrunt-k9qmg7cvt0ylialudmldvg&connectuserid=
simple123456&connection=public
and buys flux for Player2.
Player1: Hey Player2, check your flux!
Player2: Huh? OMG TY (insert multiple internet language captions here)

There you have it!
Last edited by VenomStorm on Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.

The darkness is my friend...
I Am :
Venom T. Danger Cheap Storm!

Also known as TheStorm.
I have the ability to design ships.
|Crynossan Valiant | RazorBlade|
#41610 by VenomStorm Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:27 am
Haha obviously you don't believe me. Read the link and put your own ID in, it redirects you to the same page you'd be redirected to if you clicked the Get Flux Now button in the shop at main site.

Also, I said friend.

The darkness is my friend...
I Am :
Venom T. Danger Cheap Storm!

Also known as TheStorm.
I have the ability to design ships.
|Crynossan Valiant | RazorBlade|
#41809 by porridgehead Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:51 pm
Just to clarify:
If you want to gift flux to a user with the id: kong123456

You take the url, remove the < USER ID> and put in kong123456. There cannot be any spaces. So it becomes:

api.playerio.com/payvault/superrewards/coinsredirect?gameid=rymdenrunt-k9qmg7cvt0ylialudmldvg&connectuserid=kong123456&connection=public
#41853 by porridgehead Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:04 pm
If you type /myid it gives your member id regardless if you're kong or not. Kong members have the format "kong123456", armor games have the format "armorMyNameIsPorridge", Astroflux.net members have the format "simple123456", facebook users have the format "fb123456" and yahoo users have the format "123465zomgthisisaridiculouslylong-randomthingtotype-thatgoes-onseeminglyforever-halpwhatisgoingon-omghalphalphalp"

Whatever the /myid returns, put it in place of the <USERID> (yes, brackets and all and make sure to leave no spaces) in this:

api.playerio.com/payvault/superrewards/coinsredirect?gameid=rymdenrunt-k9qmg7cvt0ylialudmldvg&connectuserid=<USERID>&connection=public

Examples:
kong becomes:
api.playerio.com/payvault/superrewards/coinsredirect?gameid=rymdenrunt-k9qmg7cvt0ylialudmldvg&connectuserid=kong123456&connection=public

armor becomes:
api.playerio.com/payvault/superrewards/coinsredirect?gameid=rymdenrunt-k9qmg7cvt0ylialudmldvg&connectuserid=armorMyNameIsPorridge&connection=public

astroflux.net becomes:
api.playerio.com/payvault/superrewards/coinsredirect?gameid=rymdenrunt-k9qmg7cvt0ylialudmldvg&connectuserid=simple123456&connection=public

facebook becomes:
api.playerio.com/payvault/superrewards/coinsredirect?gameid=rymdenrunt-k9qmg7cvt0ylialudmldvg&connectuserid=fb123456&connection=public

and poor, sad, disturbed yahoo becomes:
api.playerio.com/payvault/superrewards/coinsredirect?gameid=rymdenrunt-k9qmg7cvt0ylialudmldvg&connectuserid=123465zomgthisisaridiculouslylong-randomthingtotype-thatgoes-onseeminglyforever-halpwhatisgoingon-omghalphalphalp&connection=public

Copy that entire mess into your browser address bar and hit enter. You should come up to a screen that looks like this:
Screen Shot 01-22-16 at 12.01 PM.PNG
Screen Shot 01-22-16 at 12.01 PM.PNG (61.59 KiB) Viewed 3453 times

If you don't, you did something wrong.
#43852 by TheSupreme Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:24 pm
saberdude37 wrote:If anyone wants to test this out, I will be happy to help. :lol:

I use this a lot for my contests. Already tested. I can confirm it works. :)

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703
#50164 by traf Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:19 am
all i get is a "not secure connection" error page. thoughts?

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft