Post what you've discovered, guides, hints & tips
#43601 by AC-Archangel Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:35 pm
This is O/T, but i've heard nothing but bad things about windows 10, a former clanmate of mine went inactive for several months b/c he upgraded to win10, and he's only just now getting back into the game.

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#53559 by zkm2erjfdb Sun May 15, 2016 6:44 am
just find a way for armorgame players
armor.PNG
armor.PNG (242.61 KiB) Viewed 7949 times

Code: Select allhttp://r.playerio.com/r/rymdenrunt-k9qmg7cvt0ylialudmldvg/Preload.swf?querystring_user_id=*FIRST*&querystring_auth_token=*SECOND*

Only need querystring_user_id and querystring_auth_token.
It works for me, but not sure.
#55639 by Ozymandias Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 am
An optimalization tip for the original idea - batch file.

In windows, right click, new, text file. Rename it to AF.bat (need to have file extensions revealed).
Right click AF.bat, select "edit". Paste inside:

Code: Select allstart C:\... your path here ...\flashplayer_21_sa.exe your_link_here
exit

This can also be just this:
Code: Select allstart flashplayer_21_sa.exe your_link_here
exit

if your batch file is in the same folder as the Flash Projector (then you can just create a shortcut anywhere you want).

Save the file. Now you can double-click it, and it will automatically open Flash Projector, and connect to the server. This might be small, but trust me, its a huge convinience and a time saver.

I am not a comic book villain.
#55640 by Draconis Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:38 am
Demi_Constrictor wrote:An optimalization tip for the original idea - batch file.

In windows, right click, new, text file. Rename it to AF.bat (need to have file extensions revealed).
Right click AF.bat, select "edit". Paste inside:

Code: Select allstart C:\... your path here ...\flashplayer_21_sa.exe your_link_here
exit

This can also be just this:
Code: Select allstart flashplayer_21_sa.exe your_link_here
exit

if your batch file is in the same folder as the Flash Projector (then you can just create a shortcut anywhere you want).

Save the file. Now you can double-click it, and it will automatically open Flash Projector, and connect to the server. This might be small, but trust me, its a huge convinience and a time saver.

mine refuses to load the game this way, seems i have to type the url manually. so i went to AutoIt and wrote a script to launch cmd prompt with flash projector and a text file with my url sending the ALT+F ALT+O and CTRL+V, the bat file copies the contents of a txt file containing my url into the clipboard and launches flash projector meanwhile the autoit script pastes the contents of the clipboard into the open dialog box of flash projector.

#55839 by traf Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:28 am
drac, would you mind showing us how on earth you did that? i didn't even know what a .bat file was until i saw this thread.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#57142 by Ozymandias Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:58 am
re Traf,
AutoIt is macro software where you can define actions that are executed automatically, so you don't have to. There's a lot of documentation on the web, explaining this exact case would be wasted effort, as its better to just learn to use AutoIt and do it for yourself :).

Question - when I start projector, the game freezes - this is when: its loading images at 13%, 100% or at Astroflux logo, when the projector window is resized (its originally very small). Anyone else have this issue and found a way to prevent this?

#57179 by Draconis Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:16 am
traf wrote:drac, would you mind showing us how on earth you did that? i didn't even know what a .bat file was until i saw this thread.

Yea I'll make a video of the process involved, sorry just noticed this post today. I plan to improve upon what I have now and get it to leave the cmd prompt open with a menu waiting to re-run the script, for quicker refreshing. As it is now I just close the game and right click the steam icon and re-launch it but of course I want it faster.

#57189 by Chris22 Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:19 am
traf wrote:drac, would you mind showing us how on earth you did that? i didn't even know what a .bat file was until i saw this thread.

He works on all this neat stuff in his bat cave to.
#57244 by Ozymandias Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:02 pm
Draconis wrote:Yea I'll make a video of the process involved, sorry just noticed this post today. I plan to improve upon what I have now and get it to leave the cmd prompt open with a menu waiting to re-run the script, for quicker refreshing. As it is now I just close the game and right click the steam icon and re-launch it but of course I want it faster.

Hmm, do you think there's a way to force Projector to use downloaded swf file - so you don't need to reload it everytime? This way the "refresh without delay" feature from Pizza's client could be achieved probably. I'm getting a "Kongregate Error" when using the "file:///C:\Preload.swf?kongregate_username=..." line for argument however and dunno how to bypass this.

#57269 by Draconis Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:56 am
Demi_Constrictor wrote:
Draconis wrote:Yea I'll make a video of the process involved, sorry just noticed this post today. I plan to improve upon what I have now and get it to leave the cmd prompt open with a menu waiting to re-run the script, for quicker refreshing. As it is now I just close the game and right click the steam icon and re-launch it but of course I want it faster.

Hmm, do you think there's a way to force Projector to use downloaded swf file - so you don't need to reload it everytime? This way the "refresh without delay" feature from Pizza's client could be achieved probably. I'm getting a "Kongregate Error" when using the "file:///C:\Preload.swf?kongregate_username=..." line for argument however and dunno how to bypass this.

There was a trick I used to use for downloaded swf games that were locked to a specific domain. It involved spoofing my address so the file thought I was playing on the proper site, pretty sure that won't work here.