Post what you've discovered, guides, hints & tips
#21366 by DaGGerz Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:33 pm
Avyctes wrote:Forgot to ask, in that case does the DoT suffer the damage penalty that the projectiles get?


Not on many weapons I've used. The dot shows no change, only the impact damage. Maybe the dot should have some kind of negative affect with more projectiles.

#21370 by Avyctes Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:03 pm
DaGGerz wrote:
Avyctes wrote:Forgot to ask, in that case does the DoT suffer the damage penalty that the projectiles get?


Not on many weapons I've used. The dot shows no change, only the impact damage. Maybe the dot should have some kind of negative affect with more projectiles.

I just spent a million steel to upgrade acid blaster, the penalty does apply to the dot. Not worth the steel.

Quit playing 12/12/14 I can't keep waiting for balance, it will never happen with these guys.
#21845 by Bellatrix Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:00 pm
Razor has an elite upgrade which increase the ammount of hits per blade, but not much is known, any comment on that? What is the upgrade curve there, seems like a better upgrade than ROF after reading your guide.
#21975 by dmat3889 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:57 am
updated to include new pets.

still missing the aureus kinetic manipulator weapon so its info is not avialable. it should be similar to the energy and corrosive varients.

History is just like an endless waltz: the first three beats of War, Peace and Revolution continue on forever.
#22167 by dmat3889 Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:12 pm
no

History is just like an endless waltz: the first three beats of War, Peace and Revolution continue on forever.
#26318 by ookverbermin Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:52 am
I applaud the effort and the quality of the work here, well done.

But it makes me wonder, how do the developers not get that they need to be publishing a comprehensive guide on how everything works so that we don't need to be investigating this man-made program as though it were some mysterious natural phenomenon?
#26341 by Samuelf Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm
ookverbermin wrote:I applaud the effort and the quality of the work here, well done.

But it makes me wonder, how do the developers not get that they need to be publishing a comprehensive guide on how everything works so that we don't need to be investigating this man-made program as though it were some mysterious natural phenomenon?


Maybe, if its all given to you, theres nothing to explore?

I do agree though, for some things it would be nice to have a little bit more info.

"Failure is the embers to success"

Defiance, is what defines us. How we strike at the walls of suffering
#28216 by AbBaNdOn Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:28 am
Moth Zero has an e-tech that lets you add energy DoT over 75% damage/ 5 seconds ,100% damage/ 10 seconds, 150% damage/20 seconds. Was wondering which one of those is actually the best. They seem to be all equal.... really strong DoT over a short period or really weak over a long period.

==LV 120==
Last Seen flying: Skeletor, Golden Heart, or Medic (rarely Nuetron X, Larvae)
--If you like somebodys ideas or suggestion SAY SOMETHING to support it--
#28242 by Samuelf Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:55 pm
Blueturtle wrote:Nice job! I think you forgot health and shield regeneration.

When this was made, these two techs where not in the game.

I tried the Hp regen, it as pretty bad. Got it to lv100, while the stats said 0.0015ish /s, it was more around 400/s hp. Did save me a bit in the Deamon, but would have been much better steel spent on a different tech imo.

"Failure is the embers to success"

Defiance, is what defines us. How we strike at the walls of suffering
#28252 by Draconis Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:16 pm
Samuelf wrote:
Blueturtle wrote:Nice job! I think you forgot health and shield regeneration.

When this was made, these two techs where not in the game.

I tried the Hp regen, it as pretty bad. Got it to lv100, while the stats said 0.0015ish /s, it was more around 400/s hp. Did save me a bit in the Deamon, but would have been much better steel spent on a different tech imo.


i use hp regen and armor tech on medic and love it. i can only imagine what it would do on jug or any other ship where hp and armor were the focus. btw the hp regen is fixed rate, regardless how much hp u have at max tech it will regen 90% in 60 seconds.

#28254 by TheScythe Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:52 pm
Hold on..I must have missed the HP regen tech somehow. So its actually 1.5% of the actual current health, unlike shield regen which is almost a flat amount for the ship? Awesome!! With 520k HP that's like nearly 8k regen including the base shield regen of the ship..that also can't be debuffed by zero/hkl etc? I really should have known about this before....thanks!

TheDepraved

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests

About

Welcome to the AstroFlux forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can ask questions and receive helpful information from experienced players. Please Join the discussions in the Astroflux forums. The game developers are active here and are happy to hear what you think!

AstroFlux is a MMO space shooter with numerous weapons, upgrades and abilities. Explore the galaxy and collect space junk to gain resources for new technologies.