Level 4 Damage +42%, Projectile Speed +10%
Level 5 Damage +52%, Radius +20%
Level 6 +1 Bomb, Damage +62%, Power cost -20%, Debuff duration +50%

Updated, C4 info should now be correct

Peldor
http://astroflux.org/wiki/ - AstroFlux Wiki
#14681 by 0_0 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:39 am
NightRage wrote:
pzratnog wrote:The creampuff is not listed among the ships!!!

The creampuff is not supposed to be listed since it was specially requested and created only for you :).

You don't say?

0_0
#14732 by Tef Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:41 am
I added two extensions to the wiki, CategoryTree and Random.

Enjoy! :D
#14740 by 0_0 Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:43 am
Can I add lore onto some enemies and ships?

Also I cannot change the damages in the weapons page, even though some of them are quite inaccurate. *cough cough energy nova* *cough cough eagle needle*

0_0
#14752 by Hugo Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:41 pm
That's is wrong cavedox ,that way cooldown arts doesn't make sense....if is -30% is 30% slower than others...

GO NINJAS
#14819 by Peldor Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:43 pm
Hugo wrote:That's is wrong cavedox ,that way cooldown arts doesn't make sense....if is -30% is 30% slower than others...

Hi Hugo, you're not correct in this case. The cooldown on the tanker (and other ships that have -% cooldown) is faster. I have just double-checked this in game. I am reverting your changes to the ship page on the wiki.

Cheers

Peldor
#14822 by Peldor Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:42 pm
TyTy wrote:Can I add lore onto some enemies and ships?

Also I cannot change the damages in the weapons page, even though some of them are quite inaccurate. *cough cough energy nova* *cough cough eagle needle*

If it's lore about enemies that comes from missions, that would be okay. As for lore created by players, the wiki really isn't the place for it. The wiki is there to help please learn about the game...adding things that are not from the game kinda muddies the waters.

As far as eagle needle and energy nova goes, got those updated.

Peldor
#14838 by Hugo Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:43 am
Peldor wrote:
Hugo wrote:That's is wrong cavedox ,that way cooldown arts doesn't make sense....if is -30% is 30% slower than others...

Hi Hugo, you're not correct in this case. The cooldown on the tanker (and other ships that have -% cooldown) is faster. I have just double-checked this in game. I am reverting your changes to the ship page on the wiki.

Cheers

I see why, the word reduced are missing , but even that way ,can come confuse for some players with artifacts. Because the artis are +x.x% but have word reduced , in the log of the ship just have -x% a player can become confuse , were much better if the arts and the values on ship meant the same,to avoid missed understandings ,in my opinion ofc.

GO NINJAS
#14841 by Peldor Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:05 am
Yeah, that was kind of the point of changing the wording on the wiki...the wording the dev team choose can be misleading. If you can come up with a better way to phrase it, please feel free to change it up. The whole idea is to try to make the wiki content as easy to understand as possible....and sometimes that means deviating from the exact wording the developers chose.

Peldor
#14868 by Tef Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:37 pm
Peldor wrote:Yeah, that was kind of the point of changing the wording on the wiki...the wording the dev team choose can be misleading. If you can come up with a better way to phrase it, please feel free to change it up. The whole idea is to try to make the wiki content as easy to understand as possible....and sometimes that means deviating from the exact wording the developers chose.

Agree. Ingame we don't always have space available to add a detailed description of things.
#15195 by Passent90 Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:04 am
as a new player, i would like to make a request from the wiker editors.
i was tipped off that the wiki was very useful when seeing an angry post in global chat from a veteran to a noob. the only things i felt confused about were flux and ships. can you guys make it more clear that the only way to get ships is with flux and real money? unless there is another way, of course.
also, if the possible ways to obtain flux could be listed, that would be great.
you should also note that cargo upgrades carry over to other ships(unless it doesnt? seemed to for me...)
another thing i would have found/would find useful would be cargo upgrade requirements. the uses for simple data chips and other recyclable items was not listed, such as cargo upgrades and warp path purchases.(and other things?)
a guide or comparison of one ship to the other(stats, prebuilts, bonuses, etc.) would be convienient.
a comparison of weapons would be nice too.(like x consume more power than y, but y has a higher dps.)
i know this is probably asking a lot, but with experience i will either never play af again, regrete this post horribly, have contributed to new players, or begin editing the wiki myself.
thankyou for reading.
--
Passent(on kindle)
#15215 by Peldor Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:02 pm
Passent90 wrote:as a new player, i would like to make a request from the wiker editors.
i was tipped off that the wiki was very useful when seeing an angry post in global chat from a veteran to a noob. the only things i felt confused about were flux and ships. can you guys make it more clear that the only way to get ships is with flux and real money? unless there is another way, of course.
also, if the possible ways to obtain flux could be listed, that would be great.
you should also note that cargo upgrades carry over to other ships(unless it doesnt? seemed to for me...)
another thing i would have found/would find useful would be cargo upgrade requirements. the uses for simple data chips and other recyclable items was not listed, such as cargo upgrades and warp path purchases.(and other things?)
a guide or comparison of one ship to the other(stats, prebuilts, bonuses, etc.) would be convienient.
a comparison of weapons would be nice too.(like x consume more power than y, but y has a higher dps.)
i know this is probably asking a lot, but with experience i will either never play af again, regrete this post horribly, have contributed to new players, or begin editing the wiki myself.
thankyou for reading.
--
Passent(on kindle)

Hi Passent90,

To be honest, The Dev team does not broadcast what they are working so we were all caught a bit flat footed by the influx of new players. I agree on all your points about the wiki content, it is not written for an audience of new players. A lot of the information you are requesting is in the wiki but is not easily accessible for new players. For example, there are basic tables that compare the stats of different weapons and ships. Unfortunately, raw stats don't not always give a complete picture.

There is a ton of work that is needed on the wiki. The game chances quickly enough, that it is very difficult to keep information on the wiki accurate and up-to-date. Even simple chances to the game can require a ton of work to get information on the wiki correct. So [lease feel free to create an account and update, improve or create content for the wiki. The more people helping, the better.

And thank you for providing specific areas that you think need work, this is very helpful when prioritising what to work on.

Cheers

Peldor