Post what you've discovered, guides, hints & tips
#12977 by Spy-1 Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:16 am
Hey all.
As the tittle says, this is a topic where you can help/contribute the wiki by posting here information that is missing or should be fixed.
You can freely post here anything related to the wiki, but be sure that the information should be exact and shouldn't be false. (e.g: Mandrom's encounter is worth 20,000 of xp, not 5 million)

Eventually (when i have time or anyone else can) i'll check this topic and update the wiki with the information you posted but also remember that the changes wont be instantly.
If for some reason, you can create an account in the wiki and add/fix the information, we would apreciate it but also remember that we are trusting in you and we wont tolerate trolls, inapropiate information, etc.

Thnxs in advance! And remember, this is something to help the comunity, not to remove my job :)

Ps: Ill post a message (or X person post a message) saying that X thing was fixed, so we prevent spam.
#12984 by dmat3889 Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:46 pm
just a repost of my link, It will be updated as new ships are added. Think is just ship information that shows the final amounts of stats on a ship at level 100.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AssPs9Yn0tNOdDdPWUozZDRoM204R1B3bXpXU3lvNmc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

I think if i had a spare 100k flux, i'd do the same to find out the base amount for most weapons too. maybe over time ill do this as i figure out the exact calculations for damage.

just noticed, the enemies page of the wiki regarding aura's should probably be updated.

History is just like an endless waltz: the first three beats of War, Peace and Revolution continue on forever.
#13310 by sime123456 Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:25 pm
Mothebrain encounter: 40000 xp

Backgroung
A strange, level 42 creature from outer space....


On the right in the box it says lvl56

I'm not sure what lvl it is, will check soon
#13328 by pzratnog Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:55 pm
The creampuff is not listed among the ships!!!
Attachments
puffy_stats.jpg
puffy_stats.jpg (59.77 KiB) Viewed 6635 times
#13378 by dmfr56 Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:56 am
the astro falcon post goes to police ship. kiiinda outdated.
and thank you sooo much for the wonderful wiki! ;)

thank you SPY-1, and all you awesome wiki contributors.
#13384 by NightRage Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:45 pm
pzratnog wrote:The creampuff is not listed among the ships!!!


The creampuff is not supposed to be listed since it was specially requested and created only for you :).
#13410 by Peldor Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:40 pm
dmat3889 wrote: just noticed, the enemies page of the wiki regarding aura's should probably be updated.


Sorted that out. Moved the aura info to its own page and corrected the info about Gold Auras.

Peldor
http://astroflux.org/wiki/ - AstroFlux Wiki
#13411 by Peldor Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:46 pm
dmfr56 wrote:the astro falcon post goes to police ship. kiiinda outdated.
and thank you sooo much for the wonderful wiki! ;)


Fixed that. Updated the Astro Falcon page (which actually existed but was out of date), corrected link in the list on the Ships main page and made the old police ship page redirect to Astro Falcon page to catch any links the may still point to the wrong page.

Peldor
http://astroflux.org/wiki/ - AstroFlux Wiki
#13412 by Peldor Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:49 pm
sime123456 wrote:Mothebrain encounter: 40000 xp

Backgroung
A strange, level 42 creature from outer space....


On the right in the box it says lvl56

I'm not sure what lvl it is, will check soon



Fixed. It's level 56. Removed old level reference in background section (shouldn't of been there in the first place) and fixed typo in background title.

Peldor
http://astroflux.org/wiki/ - AstroFlux Wiki
#13455 by cavedogpdx Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:03 pm
The tank ship has a -30% cooldown for Q shields and E boosts. This is listed as a disadvantage in the wiki but that's incorrect. The ship is able to do the Q and E 30% sooner than other ships which is why I love my tanker!
#14059 by Peldor Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:25 am
cavedogpdx wrote:The tank ship has a -30% cooldown for Q shields and E boosts. This is listed as a disadvantage in the wiki but that's incorrect. The ship is able to do the Q and E 30% sooner than other ships which is why I love my tanker!


Updated the ship list and it should be a bit easier to follow now. I changed up how the cooldown was listed. Instead of "-30 cooldown" it is "30% faster cooldown". Hopefully that makes it a bit clearer for everyone.

Peldor
http://astroflux.org/wiki/ - AstroFlux Wiki
#14065 by Splat2018 Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:07 am
Explain the Pickle page.

Balance won't happen. Forget trying to balance the game, BE BROKEN! Also, when the mods don't look into trolling, which certain player is guilty of, the moderation system is just poor.
#14085 by Tef Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:39 pm
Peldor wrote:
cavedogpdx wrote:The tank ship has a -30% cooldown for Q shields and E boosts. This is listed as a disadvantage in the wiki but that's incorrect. The ship is able to do the Q and E 30% sooner than other ships which is why I love my tanker!


Updated the ship list and it should be a bit easier to follow now. I changed up how the cooldown was listed. Instead of "-30 cooldown" it is "30% faster cooldown". Hopefully that makes it a bit clearer for everyone.


Indeed. I also think that the medic ship suffers from a similar missunderstanding if I'm not wrong.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

About

Welcome to the AstroFlux forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can ask questions and receive helpful information from experienced players. Please Join the discussions in the Astroflux forums. The game developers are active here and are happy to hear what you think!

AstroFlux is a MMO space shooter with numerous weapons, upgrades and abilities. Explore the galaxy and collect space junk to gain resources for new technologies.