Post what you've discovered, guides, hints & tips
#16760 by dmat3889 Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:16 am
rate of fire arts cap at 80%. 80% is the total between ship and arts. even if you push it over 80%, the rof will not increase. I'm willing to beleive cooldown and power regen are the same.

shield to health and vice versa arts effects are capped at 90%

History is just like an endless waltz: the first three beats of War, Peace and Revolution continue on forever.
#16816 by Samuelf Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:10 am
So I added info for the Immature Moth Queen mini boss, and Dreadnought/Tefat tactics (feel free to add more).
Also added extra weapon links here and there on the likes of the Advanced Spawner in Cynap etc.

Links I put in should work, thanks Peldor for telling me how.

"Failure is the embers to success"

Defiance, is what defines us. How we strike at the walls of suffering
#17003 by Splat2018 Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:20 pm
Thanks Sam, greatly appreciate it.

Balance won't happen. Forget trying to balance the game, BE BROKEN! Also, when the mods don't look into trolling, which certain player is guilty of, the moderation system is just poor.
#20249 by minhbi99 Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:52 am
I have added the mission chain for Bug legs as well as part of Unknown Threat. I had trouble looking for part 37., 38, 39, can anyone help me?

IGN: Street
Level 103
Clan : Helpers I
Rank in Clan: Admiral
Current Job: Wiki Contributor
#20776 by dmfr56 Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:50 pm
here's an update needed badly, that i don't know if i can do without it being undo-ed. getting rid of the player reviews on the weapons. not only are some of them out of date, many of them are wrong factually (like saying that multi type damage weapons only get partly boosted from damage enhancers), and lot of them wrong in the opinion, in my opinion.

end of rant.

thank you SPY-1, and all you awesome wiki contributors.
#49611 by Denito Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:39 pm
I Want to sign up for the wiki but I always get a error in the first box which has the question "Which system is the first system in Astroflux ?" :( I type in Azuron and I always get that CAPTCHA error. I am asking if I could get help ( A video or something.)
Please and thank you.
~BigDealDenito
Attachments
error -_-.JPG
error -_-.JPG (28.97 KiB) Viewed 2769 times

Trained By: The Supreme
Educated By: TheScythe, The Cen, DaGGerz, traf and Greg
General '-' of The Antor Federation
Future Mod and Master Pilot

Join The AF Communities Discord
https://discord.gg/sXSYF9k
#49614 by harculous Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:57 pm
Denito wrote:I Want to sign up for the wiki but I always get a error in the first box which has the question "Which system is the first system in Astroflux ?" :( I type in Azuron and I always get that CAPTCHA error. I am asking if I could get help ( A video or something.)
Please and thank you.
~BigDealDenito

Hyperion is the first system of astroflux... azuron only had mentioned in the story as "destroyed"... and when it was open it was just some one planet that meant for an old tutoriel of this game.

They see me harcin', They hatin'
mom i will get up,Give me more 5 minutes !