Post what you've discovered, guides, hints & tips
#73943 by Draconis Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:05 am
Green fields are for input, if you don't understand what you should put in the fields then hover over the labels to read a note explaining.
Hoping to eventually scale this up and make it much more useful, currently I don't know a damned thing about excel spreadsheets tho so it will take time. One goal is to list common enemies and their stats and display how long it takes to break their shield and kill them under varying conditions.

Remember this is a work in progress, currently it can only handle direct damage weapons like lwg or corrosive teeth, it will not calculate focus weapons like kpb, and you need to make a calculation of your own to judge charged weapons like chrono beam which i left a note in the document explaining how to do. It also will not handle dot/burn yet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

#74054 by Myorum Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:00 pm
Maybe it would fit better to call it "Kill time calculator"?

And btw, I'm at building a DPS calculator myself, for just that, calculating DPS.
I plan to include as much factors as possible so people can see what has which influence.

If u are interested in the final formula once im done, let me know.

That which we call a rose would smell as sweet by any other name.
Best Arts-Thread
#74057 by Draconis Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:12 pm
This doesn't just calculate the time to kill, it shows the dps and I do plan to add those factors in which show damage at every level of play. From debuffed to not debuffed, vs shield or armor with and without an armor debuff as well as taking shield regen into account when not stopped.

#74070 by Myorum Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:53 pm
Funny, I'm currently at finishing my shield regen calculator :)

That which we call a rose would smell as sweet by any other name.
Best Arts-Thread