Post what you've discovered, guides, hints & tips
#73296 by hugojmaia Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:42 pm
I've posted before how one can zoom out if they're using the firefox browser, however there are other browsers there that don't let flash scale like that with zoom and as such you can't get it to work and it's also not available on the desktop aplication.
With an AMD GPU there's an option to get the game to zoom out on any browser or player.
First, get the latest version of AMD's crimson driver with that nice radeon settings menu.
Second, once into the settings, go to video and enable "Virtual Super Resolution"
Then with that done, you might need to restart your computer for it to take effect.
Next, right click on your desktop and select Screen Resolution.
Click the resolution drop menu and you get this:
My screen's native resolution is 1080p, but super resolution allows me to force it to render at 4k, effectively giving me 50% zoom on the whole system.

You go from this:
To this:

Same caveats as zooming out with firefox. Though on this one the mouse gets smaller.
Happy gaming.