Post what you've discovered, guides, hints & tips
#72304 by The--Grudge Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:28 am
Good morning everyone I am TheGrudge And i have played in almost every ship including eldorado for about two weeks.

Today we will be discussing "Nexar Ships Pros and Cons"
If you have any thing in this article you do not understand or noticed somthing wrong please send me a PM.

First we will talk about the WORST nexar ship of all time.
The "Nexar Fighter" here are the preliminary stats and bonuses

: STATS
Health , (6)
Shield , (6)
Armor , (6)
Shield Regen , (6)

Bonuses
+15% speed increase
+ 60% corrosive and Kinetic
+10% power

Now i said worst ship for nexars thats because this is the weakest of nexar ships

Good ideas and setups for this ship
SETUPS
no.1, 0, Corrosive debuff*1, this might be a mian dps weapon depending on what you have availible acid spores death cloud ect. 3 might be a long range corrosive weapon being out of 2 acid spores or corrosive teeth 4might be a damage debuff including concussion spheres i suggest nova with that Elite tech due to the fact u can debuff and destroy most mines and missiles.

This ship will not be good for direct combat due to its weak statistics however at lvl 120+ this may be accetable. COST 2800 flux

Ship no.2 The nexar blade

This ship is the most amazing ship for pve only beaten by the tanker in some situations.
First we will go over stats
:STATS
health ,(8)
armor (10)
shield (4)
shield regeration (6)

SETUPS

This ship will most likely use the following Void tantacles for ene debuff Kinetic phase blade for main damage 3 a long range mid dps weapon suggested a energy weapon such as photon stream to a smaller weapon such as a beamer. 4 a damage reducing wep recommended above nova with the elite tech.

COST 3800 flux

in 2nd place we have the Nexar Shadow
Which some think of as weak due to its stats HOWEVER
a shadow has an amazing shield regeneration abilitie
Ive looked at the best shadow player in this game "TheCen"
And from what i can tell he runs 212k shield and 12k regeneration while i used this ship i ussually kept around 160k shield and 5k regeneration at lvl 100

Stats
Health (4)
armor(4)
shield(4)
shield regeneration (8)

Setups
1 might be a debuff of either kinetic or energy capabilites void tentacles and infested missiles ect. 2 would be a high dps weapon if your starting with this ship i suggest using the already pre installed weapon shadow blaster which will do well at low to high levels however if you would like you might use lwg or another high dps weapon, 3 might be a long range med to high dps weapon i might suggest photon stream with a burn et due to the kiting capabilites of this ship im not sayiing kiting is good however it is a form of game play availble to all, 4 woud be nova with reduce damage debuff ET

COST 5600

And in 1st place we have the "vindicator"
This ship is considered one of the best ships in the game ATM however this ship is also good at pve and pvp making it readily availible to all types of users however in pvp be sure to prcatice using teleport otherwise this is a weak ship.

Stats
Health (8)
armor (10)
shield (8)
shield regen (8)

Setups
This ship may be a bit more confusing to its wide varieity off possible weapons
here are som that work well with this ship PVE nuke corrosive res debuff corrosive lightning plankton siphon gland nova with reduced damage and wasp with reduced damage.

PVP setup 1 ussually a weapon u can shoot after tping to someone mines electro field ect. 2 might be a high dps or dot wep lwg and hf are good examples 3 might be a long range weapon photon stream with burn et is well aproved for this ship 4 nova with debuff 5 wasp with debuffs.

this ship is an amazing with huge stats and good damage however BE WARY this ship will need much practice.

COST 5600 flux

Thankyou for reading through this article please comment what you think and ideas i could use concerning these articles thankyou sincerley TheGrudge
#72316 by mt10kardans Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:38 am
The--Grudge wrote:Good morning everyone I am TheGrudge And i have played in almost every ship including eldorado for about two weeks.

Today we will be discussing "Nexar Ships Pros and Cons"
If you have any thing in this article you do not understand or noticed somthing wrong please send me a PM.

First we will talk about the WORST nexar ship of all time.
The "Nexar Fighter" here are the preliminary stats and bonuses

: STATS
Health , (6)
Shield , (6)
Armor , (6)
Shield Regen , (6)

Bonuses
+15% speed increase
+ 60% corrosive and Kinetic
+10% power

Now i said worst ship for nexars thats because this is the weakest of nexar ships

Good ideas and setups for this ship
SETUPS
no.1, 0, Corrosive debuff*1, this might be a mian dps weapon depending on what you have availible acid spores death cloud ect. 3 might be a long range corrosive weapon being out of 2 acid spores or corrosive teeth 4might be a damage debuff including concussion spheres i suggest nova with that Elite tech due to the fact u can debuff and destroy most mines and missiles.

This ship will not be good for direct combat due to its weak statistics however at lvl 120+ this may be accetable. COST 2800 flux

Ship no.2 The nexar blade

This ship is the most amazing ship for pve only beaten by the tanker in some situations.
First we will go over stats
:STATS
health ,(8)
armor (10)
shield (4)
shield regeration (6)

SETUPS

This ship will most likely use the following Void tantacles for ene debuff Kinetic phase blade for main damage 3 a long range mid dps weapon suggested a energy weapon such as photon stream to a smaller weapon such as a beamer. 4 a damage reducing wep recommended above nova with the elite tech.

COST 3800 flux

in 2nd place we have the Nexar Shadow
Which some think of as weak due to its stats HOWEVER
a shadow has an amazing shield regeneration abilitie
Ive looked at the best shadow player in this game "TheCen"
And from what i can tell he runs 212k shield and 12k regeneration while i used this ship i ussually kept around 160k shield and 5k regeneration at lvl 100

Stats
Health (4)
armor(4)
shield(4)
shield regeneration (8)

Setups
1 might be a debuff of either kinetic or energy capabilites void tentacles and infested missiles ect. 2 would be a high dps weapon if your starting with this ship i suggest using the already pre installed weapon shadow blaster which will do well at low to high levels however if you would like you might use lwg or another high dps weapon, 3 might be a long range med to high dps weapon i might suggest photon stream with a burn et due to the kiting capabilites of this ship im not sayiing kiting is good however it is a form of game play availble to all, 4 woud be nova with reduce damage debuff ET

COST 5600

And in 1st place we have the "vindicator"
This ship is considered one of the best ships in the game ATM however this ship is also good at pve and pvp making it readily availible to all types of users however in pvp be sure to prcatice using teleport otherwise this is a weak ship.

Stats
Health (8)
armor (10)
shield (8)
shield regen (8)

Setups
This ship may be a bit more confusing to its wide varieity off possible weapons
here are som that work well with this ship PVE nuke corrosive res debuff corrosive lightning plankton siphon gland nova with reduced damage and wasp with reduced damage.

PVP setup 1 ussually a weapon u can shoot after tping to someone mines electro field ect. 2 might be a high dps or dot wep lwg and hf are good examples 3 might be a long range weapon photon stream with burn et is well aproved for this ship 4 nova with debuff 5 wasp with debuffs.

this ship is an amazing with huge stats and good damage however BE WARY this ship will need much practice.

COST 5600 flux

Thankyou for reading through this article please comment what you think and ideas i could use concerning these articles thankyou sincerley TheGrudge

What is this? Not very profesional and information is also not compleate. For example Vindi atm is also very good with corosive flat and % set not only Swoles broke set. And its less expensive. Some with good arts use even kinetic set on it!
#72321 by hugojmaia Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:29 pm
Read the whole thing, it is extra confusing and and hard to read.
The 4 "SETUP" sections are a complete mess.
Pass the whole post through a spelling checker and then separate the sentences properly.