Post what you've discovered, guides, hints & tips
#70084 by TheSupreme Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:18 am
TheSupreme's Projector
A new way to astroflux

What is TheSupreme's Projector 2?
TheSupreme's projector 2 is an alternative to Adobe Projector and Supremes Projector. It's designed to run Astroflux at very high speeds packed with with many features.

Features
• Fast and lightweight!
• Instant Refresh
• Support for Kongregate, Armorgames and Astroflux.net.
• Auto Login support for all users!
• Timers!
• Screenshots!
• Kill Trackers!
• Super Rewards Link Generator
• Very customizable!

General Information

If you get the error: "flash.oxc is missing" it is because you need to install this(Most windows computers already have it if you have flash installed).

If you downloaded the .zip rather than the installer and you get a "missing components" error, likely you've forgotten to extract the folder after downloading.

If you get a white screen when loading the program it is because there is no SWF set. To fix this, navigate to "File" on the menu bar (or alternatively press CTRL + O) and paste the link to the game.

If you play on Kongregate, you can read a guide on how to get your custom Game link here:
Here.

If you play on ArmorGames you can watch a video here.

Downloads
TheSupreme's Projector Installer

Supremes Projector ZIP

Bug Reports
If you notice any bugs or issues running this software in general, please comment below and I will work to resolve it for you ASAP.

Feedback
Your feedback is appreciated! If you use this program please post a comment and tell me about your experience and how you think it can be improved! :)
Last edited by TheSupreme on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703
#70087 by traf Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:04 pm
So what does the first projector not have?

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#70090 by TheSupreme Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:01 pm
traf wrote:So what does the first projector not have?

I've re-written the entire project and made everything better than it ever was before. There were quite a few functionality issues with the older version. This version is clean and smooth. I have been way too busy to actually really work on this until recently. A lot of my planned features aren't quite ready yet, pushing this out is due to the issues with the previous version, now there's a very stable program for everyone to use. As you may have noticed, there is a complete change to the UI and several new features added in that weren't here before.

With timers you can now assign a countdown timer to start from X and count down. This countdown has the option to play a sound and will be displayed over your game screen. Before you had no control over this, now you do.

Screenshots had a lot of issues, this has been fixed. Screenshots will now save correctly. They will also give you a message saying "screenshotname saved". Screenshots are saved to your output folder defined in preferences.

When toggling the toolbar out of preferences, this change did not save when you load the program again, now it does.

Supremes Projector had several problems with controls and a memory leak causing lower FPS than is to be expected. This has been resolved.

The autologin feature for .net users used to load the program and just paste the password into the box. Because of that, some people would click out of the projector while it starts up(myself included) to do other things. The result of that is that whatever window you're currently active in, the password would be pasted. Now when you open the projector, if auto login is enabled for .net users you will be prompted with a message box asking if you want to continue with the auto login or cancel. If you continue, the password will be pasted into the password box(as long as there is an email already there!) promptly.

Fullscreen has been reworked and improved.

Utility bar has been reworked and improved. It used to cause unneeded lag within the game, now it doesn't.

If you've forgotten the link to the game, you can get it with a simple click.

While not many new things have been added, the entire project was recoded and everything functions faster and better than ever before. The UI is also easier to navigate and user friendly.

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703
#70405 by WishingStar Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:42 pm
Do you plan to release the source for this version?
#70413 by TheSupreme Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:13 pm
WishingStar wrote:Do you plan to release the source for this version?

Yes, I will do that shortly.

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703
#70760 by BrianN Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:09 pm
Shameless bump

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#70829 by traf Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:02 pm
How is it a bump if he's adding useful information?

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#70831 by BrianN Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:20 pm
:P

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#70842 by TheSupreme Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:07 pm
BrianN wrote:Shameless bump

Thank you for bumping my thread, appreciated! :mrgreen:

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703
#73285 by TheSupreme Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:35 pm
Fixed links and downloads, forgot the domain expired.

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703