Post what you've discovered, guides, hints & tips
#56050 by Draconis Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:22 am
pzratnog wrote:@dmat, each level upgrades independently. Meaning you could get 4 levels on one line and 8 on the other or 5 on one line and 1 on the other. Since a 1 level upgrade is the most common, it's what you see the most. Multiliners often upgrade on the "wrong" stat because it's the lowest. For example, a 70(90) two line artifact may be composed of a lvl85 on the first line and a lvl 55 on the 2nd line. The further away an arti is from its max level, the greater the upgrade potential. Therefore, the first line is more likely to get a 1 level upgrade than the 2nd line.
by pzratnog » Mon Apr 07, 2014

TIL this information has actually been available and well known 2 years ago, I just didn't use the forums back then and it was never entered into the wiki. There was a 2 month long discussion about arts back during a major update when I first started playing heavily. Once again, thank you for being the one who put this in the lime light.

#62144 by Grobson Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:20 am
For reasons mentioned in this post I personally like to keep as a rule of thumb that arts with rubbish lines, (depends on the art, but think as a rubbish line as flat energy damage in your weapon hypercharger + kinetic% damage in a kinetic setup), tend to lose potential on the rubbish line.

On higher levels, it might be better to just recycle these arts as the upgrade times are huge and disappointment on improvements is likely.

Keep it clean.
And just because of the fact that i'm so happy to be able to upload images. I did. This is clean.

My best arts - probably already have better..but still fun,