Post what you've discovered, guides, hints & tips
#76671 by kidbanjobaby Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:32 am
I see lots of people have + flat shield, but not +% shield. Is percent actually better than flat damage? Like if you have 1000 shield, and you have a +100% shield art, you would have 2000 shield right? But if you have +100 shield, it would be 1100 shield. I still see people do (for example) + 100 shield, but not +100% shield. Why? :?: ?
#76684 by Neglectus Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:27 pm
Percent is better, I don't know why your friends do it, they probably have some sort of issues to use 100 flat instead of 100%

Hahaha, funny memes
#76695 by kidbanjobaby Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:33 am
Neglectus wrote:Percent is better, I don't know why your friends do it, they probably have some sort of issues to use 100 flat instead of 100%

The number 100 was just an example, but i also see youtubers do that too. One of them have +206 kinetic damage AND like +50% kinetic damage...
#76698 by Malfunction Junction Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:01 am
Heres something:

% artifacts aren't at all useful when you're very weak and at a low level. Flat artifacts will take you places, and late game they'll still serve SOME purpose to high levels when it comes to weapons requiring flat damage, but % will be the majority overall.

you've got 100 health.. you can use a 100% health artifact.. then you'll have 200.
you could also use a flat art that gives 200 health, maybe use it with the other and all together you'll have 600 health. However.. because you can't get artifacts at the 100% health stat while being Lv1 or something, % artifacts are basically useless to you until you reach higher damage outputs.

My account name is God, contact me via the game if you need to for some reason.