Post what you've discovered, guides, hints & tips
#69252 by DevNull Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:44 am
boogerrito wrote:
FUBAR wrote:Well considering supposedly you gave SPECTRE your art stats etc and he than told his clan what they were and I was in that clan at the time they were given I would say they are far from ok artifacts.

Lie more.

I showed him my shield build, which is pretty mediocre. If you think they're that great, your arts must suck.

Yeah, Lie more.

HI
#69259 by boogerrito Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:13 pm
FUBAR wrote:Yeah, Lie more.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not really sure if any of what I said is possible to lie about. It's easily verifiable whether what I showed SPECTRE was my shield build or otherwise.

Anything else out of you regarding this topic will be considered off-topic and will be removed.

Swole of Body
Swole of Spirit
Swole of Mind
How to PvP
#69285 by DevNull Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:05 pm
Text removed, please no need to continue to go OT.

By Bellatrix

HI
#69380 by boogerrito Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:26 am
The main post has been updated with a general guide on how I approach building a set. The goal was not to give direct suggestions on specific stats to have or weapons to use -- this varies with each person's situation, depending on artifacts. Instead, the purpose was to give advice on where to start or how to approach building a set.

Some may argue that starting with weapons is better than starting from artifacts. While I disagree, this is also a valid building strategy, and it should not be ignored. Simply apply the same thinking as one would apply in an artifact-based build. Aim to cover options and to create a versatile set that fits one's playing style.

Thanks for reading, everyone.

Swole of Body
Swole of Spirit
Swole of Mind
How to PvP
#69396 by BrianN Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:58 pm
ETA: Oops...apologies...didn't see what forum this was in ;( :oops: :oops: :oops:
Last edited by BrianN on Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Don't use a nuclear weapon when the problem calls for a scalpel.
The truth always lies between the two ends of an argument.
The truth should always be held above all else; renounce the lies, question the rumors, listen to speculation, read the consensus.
#69399 by boogerrito Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:58 pm
BrianN wrote:Since when do people have veto power over the content in their thread? Prickles continues to troll in the Trump thread and isnt silenced.

Well, I don't think I have that power. But I think it's a reasonable request, and I think at least one mod would agree and would help enforce it.

Swole of Body
Swole of Spirit
Swole of Mind
How to PvP
#69400 by Draconis Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:41 pm
If it's off topic and a mod fails to see that then anyone is free to point it out and request things removed, seems reasonable. Still up to a mod to decide if it truly was off topic. This thread is completely subjective to Swole's point of view on pvp, that would give his opinion greater weight than a general discussion thread don't ya think?

#69411 by Bellatrix Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:31 am
I agree with the above, the thread explain's how a specific player sees it, I will not moderate the discussion regarding his topic/subject, but I did remove the post that did not add anything to this discussion except some sort of trolling or what ever it was.

So if anyone wants to argue with Swole about this, they are more then welcome, but if you want to post nonsens I don't really see what it adds to this, except making the good information harder to reach.

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#69419 by boogerrito Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:14 pm
I'd also like to add that, even if the discussion were not based on my point of view and it were instead about PvP in general, accusations of cheating still do not contribute to the discussion.

Here's an interesting thought: how about we have a thread for discussing the evidence that certain individuals are actually hackers? It would be neat to see how little of it holds water. I've seen enough conjecture and shady speak about this subject, so I would love to see what kind of actual proof people have besides "OP plz nerf".

Swole of Body
Swole of Spirit
Swole of Mind
How to PvP
#69420 by TheCen Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:47 pm
boogerrito wrote:I'd also like to add that, even if the discussion were not based on my point of view and it were instead about PvP in general, accusations of cheating still do not contribute to the discussion.

Here's an interesting thought: how about we have a thread for discussing the evidence that certain individuals are actually hackers? It would be neat to see how little of it holds water. I've seen enough conjecture and shady speak about this subject, so I would love to see what kind of actual proof people have besides "OP plz nerf".

So.. the subject goes away. Then you bring it back... just because? Why? Move forward. Stop talking about it. But, nooooooo... just bring it back.

TheCen - YouTube Channel
Warning:
Screen cap your own posts to have a record of it before a MOD changes it. There are MODS that do not follow any rules. Protect yourself.
#69429 by Bellatrix Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:58 am
Ok, please guys lets stay on topic.

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux