Post your AstroFlux pictures and YouTube videos here!
#49404 by Bellatrix Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:07 am
xiaolindraconis wrote:New video up top, bumpity bump bump.

Nice one, extra cool down arts or just ships natural cool down?

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#49417 by TheDupieMC Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:07 pm
How much resist do you have on? (Tanking Regius)

Dupie is my name
I am not one to blame
These rhymes may be lame
But I cannot be tamed!
#49419 by harculous Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:46 pm
TheDupieMC wrote:How much resist do you have on? (Tanking Regius)

Possibly 75+ all res considering drac's arts.... Also he used Conncussion to make regius nukes to do less dmg...he couldve been killed fast without the dmg debuff of Connucs.
i already know how much each of regius's nukes deals to %75+ res...

They see me harcin', They hatin'
mom i will get up,Give me more 5 minutes !
#49427 by Draconis Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:48 pm
99% all res, and i couldve done it without conc spheres im sure considering the many times i Q'd the nukes
ive got another art set similar to that but instead of 11k regen its ony 4800 but has 462k shield with the same damage

#57153 by Draconis Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:58 pm
Removed the 3 art blob kill video and replaced it with just 2 arts, it shows me killing a couple blobs as well as running away when I bite off more than I can chew :) Also added a video showing how to fight regius. As always the newest videos are at the very top.

#59642 by Draconis Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:27 am
Added an FT refresh farm video, this is what I used to get some upgrades before heading to mit for the hydro/plasma/iridium to unlock the rest of the systems. Sadly the quality on this one is terrible, switched from Movie Maker to Filmora and something went wrong. No clue what happened.

#59643 by GuestNINJAS Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:04 pm
Draconis wrote:Added an FT refresh farm video, this is what I used to get some upgrades before heading to mit for the hydro/plasma/iridium to unlock the rest of the systems. Sadly the quality on this one is terrible, switched from Movie Maker to Filmora and something went wrong. No clue what happened.

U bumped this thread on this one :D

Ain't i the only one now? :D
lol, i can't post my cringey video on the forum, and i don't know why..

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.
#59688 by Draconis Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:45 am
This topic is still relevant, it's ok to bump something that still has room for discussion. There are exceptions even to that, rather than bumping the 3yr old topic of artifacts and how they work we would quote that and start a new thread. This one I add to and then bump after an edit, cause everything in it is still relevant. Learn2Necro :P