Post your AstroFlux pictures and YouTube videos here!
#76576 by Grobson Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:46 pm
Following my 26 levels upgrade, and getting beaten by Smeagol with his 28 levels, I made a kind of hobby out of trying tot get as much as possible levels on an art in a single upgrade.
I managed 30 today. Who has done more in a single upgrade?

https://imgur.com/a/39VshVQ

My best arts - probably already have better..but still fun,
#76577 by traf Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:49 am
that's such a terrible upgrade though, it would have been cool if it had been on something powerful :(

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#76579 by Grobson Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:09 am
Agree, the art's second line is regular (crappy). But in this case its about spotting the upgrade potential that counts.

My best arts - probably already have better..but still fun,
#76593 by Malfunction Junction Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:23 pm
For some reason i recall getting a 31-32 level upgrade on an art,

But since I didn't know how to take photos at the time or cared about it, that's still left for someone else to achieve!

My account name is God, contact me via the game if you need to for some reason.