Post your AstroFlux pictures and YouTube videos here!
#76137 by Nightsky Sat May 26, 2018 12:11 pm
Well, random story, but true story nonetheless. I was playing on my alt, doing nothing but dailies. Got a few flux pods, so I had almost exactly 450 Flux. I was like "Screw it, buying 10 pods, probably going to be a waste." - Well, opened first pod... Iridium. Second pod, 350 Flux... I was like "Hey, not bad, probably not too bad." - Well I continued opening 2 more. Steel and Artifact. Then I opened the next pod... And well, then this BOI showed up.
So yeah... I converted 450 flux into a ship worth a lot more. :lol:

Also, Pay2Win! Never had any rares in my free pods. Now I got 2 rares and 1 legendary out of 10 bought pods.

#76140 by Nightsky Sat May 26, 2018 9:57 pm
It's kind of a little frustrating as well knowing how many pods I have opened already from my dailies and got nothing useful out of them, and then your purchase 10 pods and get this jackpot. Really makes me want to question the actual chances for bought and free pods.

#76141 by Bellatrix Mon May 28, 2018 4:49 pm
Nightsky wrote:It's kind of a little frustrating as well knowing how many pods I have opened already from my dailies and got nothing useful out of them, and then your purchase 10 pods and get this jackpot. Really makes me want to question the actual chances for bought and free pods.

Maybe you missed this but for every 10 pods you buy, you are guaranteed a rare pod, while you can open 100 free pods and get no rare pod.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#76143 by wwers Tue May 29, 2018 11:55 am
Ive gotten Daemon,Skele,Hellbat, Chrono Beam, and Lances all from free pods
So..

"You're a weeb."
"No I just like watching anime"
"So youre a weeb"
"Sure"
#76144 by BrianN Wed May 30, 2018 5:37 am
I had given up on pods until one day I was struck by a strange feeling to buy 10 pods even though its a sucker's bet...and I got EF.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke