Post your AstroFlux pictures and YouTube videos here!
#75883 by mt10kardans Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:30 pm
Looks like clan wars reached game breaking point. From picture seems aegis formating new nemesis. Good luck to both. choose troops wisely. Derps knows how to farm weak players but troons farm usualy grinders who gets killed by them. One clan could take out other easy only if it was chosing right tactic, all players was united and keep strong to reach goal. From picture seems aegis now is more united but they want power with peace without blood on hands but you cant beat beast with love who dont know what it means.
#75890 by BrianN Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:27 pm
81Wing53 wrote:It's pretty sour to claim "money spent" was the difference. No one kept you guys from spending to gain the same advantages. That's akin to claiming people practicing before a game is an unfair advantage..

You also havent taken into effect the numerous Nem players with IRL tragedies in their lives this last month. Win graciously...we always did and never gave a self-congratulatory forum post. Sorry i care more about my IRL family than a dumb PW competition that gives no reward out.

Your second post was largely a bunch of unsubstantiated crap

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#75892 by Grobson Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:27 pm
The huge troon scores for both Aegis and Nemesis are fine and unique performances.

I’d love to see you guys pew pew each other once again this month.

Furthermore, I hope all others will do their best to steal every possible planet or kill in the progress. You guys are way too serious.

My best arts - probably already have better..but still fun,
#75896 by 81Wing53 Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:21 am
BrianN wrote:
81Wing53 wrote:It's pretty sour to claim "money spent" was the difference. No one kept you guys from spending to gain the same advantages. That's akin to claiming people practicing before a game is an unfair advantage..

You also havent taken into effect the numerous Nem players with IRL tragedies in their lives this last month. Win graciously...we always did and never gave a self-congratulatory forum post. Sorry i care more about my IRL family than a dumb PW competition that gives no reward out.

Your second post was largely a bunch of unsubstantiated crap

Ok, So Val bragging and trolling Global the week before is being gracious? I think it's a bit of tit for tat, you guys were very ungracious when you thought you were going to win, so you deserved it being rubbed in after being arrogant and braggart. Plus, I think it was mainly what WE wanted to do, and little to do with you. We don't need your input on how we act, or react upon winning.

Nothing I said was unsubstantiated, or crap. Your attempt to dismiss facts in one swipe has failed.
Further, the exact same could be said of Val's tirade.

Lastly, your IRL issues has nothing to do with this game, or this thread. If you did experience any, I am sorry for that, but it is not at all relevant to this topic.

This will be my final post on this topic. Well played everyone, cya next time.
#75897 by BrianN Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:13 am
I wasnt around most of this month...val can get a little vindictive, but I dont see him being braggart to the point of us 'deserving' this. Your second post in this thread still exists...you were more than willing to throw mud yourself. Its unsubstantiated because you offer no evidence to back it up. I would know things long before I came on the forums and accused them of those things...Supreme being Prickles was something that val picked up on in the first month and relayed the suspicion to me...I then investigated, gathered enough evidence, and knew for weeks before even vaguely throwing it around in local chat.

Ah, the old "this is my final post on this topic" move. You throw shade and then run away snickering...you cant go
Nothing I said was unsubstantiated, or crap. Your attempt to dismiss facts in one swipe has failed.
Further, the exact same could be said of Val's tirade.
Lastly, your IRL issues has nothing to do with this game,

and then act all magnanimous and
This will be my final post on this topic. Well played everyone, cya next time.

Dont make accusations without evidence and get all salty and then take your ball and go home and act like you were being the good guy. I know next to nothing about AEGIS's supposed planet camping, so I havent commented on it. Ive dredged up as much drama on these boards as anyone, but its only after careful study and evidence to back me up.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke