Post your AstroFlux pictures and YouTube videos here!
#74954 by wwers Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:50 pm
https://imgur.com/a/0Nv7Z

As this link shows...Ive been accused by the man who thinks he's a hacker-finding-detective.
Last time I checked....a detective needs evidence for his conclusions. :lol:

"You're a weeb."
"No I just like watching anime"
"So youre a weeb"
"Sure"
#74969 by traf Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:52 pm
This is what val does now. He was right a few times in the past, so now he thinks he has an eye for it.

Watch yourself. Do not brag or show off *anything* to him, especially if you want to keep your sanity. As hard as it may be, it’s probably best to make no response whatsoever and keep taking screenshots.

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74970 by mt10kardans Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:46 pm
You are in clan where 3 hackers has been baned in recent past and using exact fight footprint. Its only natural to keep his suspicions at you. No hard feelings. I dont know why you still stick with them though. Usualy honest players dont want to stick with clans that got bad reputation.
#74971 by traf Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:57 pm
Does his clan actually have a bad reputation, or do you just think it has a bad reputation?

And is this reputation, whatever it is, something originating from nemesis? I don't think he's too worked up if his accusers claim his clan has a bad reputation.

edit: 3 hackers? who are the other two?

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74972 by wwers Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:29 am
mt10kardans wrote:You are in clan where 3 hackers has been baned in recent past and using exact fight footprint. Its only natural to keep his suspicions at you. No hard feelings. I dont know why you still stick with them though. Usualy honest players dont want to stick with clans that got bad reputation.

Last time I checked, Nemesis is starting to lose its reputation very quickly.
Sure its natural to keep suspicions on me, because that makes sense, but I hope you realize I'm no alt, I'm no hacker, just a mere player.
"Using exact fight footprint" Considering the fact I mastered vanq faster than the rest of those vanqs, with minimal help shows natural talent....its just I ended up playing like them after I mastered it. :| Pure coincidence.

traf wrote:Does his clan actually have a bad reputation, or do you just think it has a bad reputation?

And is this reputation, whatever it is, something originating from nemesis? I don't think he's too worked up if his accusers claim his clan has a bad reputation.

edit: 3 hackers? who are the other two?

It does not have a bad reputation, neither does it have a good one, since its relative to another clan. Its who you compare it to in order to decide if its bad or not.
Im not worked up over this since....its quite amusing to be falsely accused.

Also...who are...the other 2?

"You're a weeb."
"So youre a weeb"
"Sure"
#74976 by mt10kardans Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:28 am
How can it be good reputation when such a small clan do hacking and lie about that infront of everyone and call themselves skilled pilots. Well maybe its good reputation for those who also think hacking is good. But why would honest players would like to play with them if their gains are hacked and they dont stay quiet but even insults other players how they suck in game. From other 2 one is Spear and 3rd was some level 97 or 98 player. Also what makes it all shady you dont know which player actualy plays from which accaunt because you all have exact fight footprint and all same strenght, level and even ship. And you cant master ship in 3 days :D when you even barely fight to others.
#74977 by traf Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:07 am
I don’t know of any hacking with spear or a random level 98. I’m in charge of the permaban list, i would hope I would know of such things. So what is spear accused of, and what is the random level 98 accused of?

Also, you’re implying the whole clan hacks, whereas I only have evidence of one person, who had been removed on a permanent basis.

And, saying he doesn’t fight others isn’t terribly precise. Have you specifically not seen him fight? In that case, who cares? I haven’t seen him fight either, but then again I haven’t seen him much at all. Has your whole clan not seen him fight? Well, that’s a bit more interesting, but also more difficult to prove.

What’s wrong with them having the same fighting strategy, the same ship, the same color, and the same level? Why does that set of variables imply “shady”? Do you have evidence of account sharing? Can I ban for any of that?

My main concern is that your starting point is that “such a small clan do hacking and lie about that”, when I have seen no evidence of such things. What have they hacked? Who has hacked? How much did they hack? When did they lie about it?

All abuse that we are aware of inevitably results in a permaban . . . so i’m curious why you know all about it whereas nothing has been shared with moderators other than a “look into it” here and there from a few individuals (which is wildly unhelpful, btw).

― William Howard Taft
#74983 by wwers Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:37 pm
mt10kardans wrote: And you cant master ship in 3 days :D when you even barely fight to others.

N-a-t-u-r-a-l T-a-l-e-n-t

"You're a weeb."
"So youre a weeb"
"Sure"
#74989 by mt10kardans Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:25 pm
traf wrote:I don’t know of any hacking with spear or a random level 98. I’m in charge of the permaban list, i would hope I would know of such things. So what is spear accused of, and what is the random level 98 accused of?

Also, you’re implying the whole clan hacks, whereas I only have evidence of one person, who had been removed on a permanent basis.

And, saying he doesn’t fight others isn’t terribly precise. Have you specifically not seen him fight? In that case, who cares? I haven’t seen him fight either, but then again I haven’t seen him much at all. Has your whole clan not seen him fight? Well, that’s a bit more interesting, but also more difficult to prove.

What’s wrong with them having the same fighting strategy, the same ship, the same color, and the same level? Why does that set of variables imply “shady”? Do you have evidence of account sharing? Can I ban for any of that?

My main concern is that your starting point is that “such a small clan do hacking and lie about that”, when I have seen no evidence of such things. What have they hacked? Who has hacked? How much did they hack? When did they lie about it?

All abuse that we are aware of inevitably results in a permaban . . . so i’m curious why you know all about it whereas nothing has been shared with moderators other than a “look into it” here and there from a few individuals (which is wildly unhelpful, btw).

All im saying dont you think its a little strange that in that clan are 3 exact players? Its like 3 copy paste swole builds with exact fight footprint in extreme short period of time. I think it is a little and i dont blame that VAL got his suspecious on this player. I got suspisous myself because i know this player for like 1 year when he played with blade and now after he joined Scarlet he find out his natural talent as he say in 3 days. I dont make dispute im just curious because i also want learn such skill in 3 days. Maybe i was doing something wrong all the time. Like farming arts. Maybe i just have to learn skill and not farm for power. Just looking for them advice. Maybe they found out something new and willing to share to make more fun for game so there is more skilled pillots to fight not just some noobs with no skill.
#74990 by traf Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:30 pm
If they want to be clones of each other (not literal clones), that’s fine by me.

Also, they might be a bit secretive of how to fight like they do. Back when I was practically the only guy who could use chrono well, I didn’t just post how I aimed on the forums. I was willing to teach anyone who asked as long as they didn’t already have a beef with me for whatever reason. Since it appears you two have a beef, I doubt he’ll tell you.

― William Howard Taft
#74991 by Flandre Scarlet Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:59 pm
mt10kardans wrote:All im saying dont you think its a little strange that in that clan are 3 exact players? Its like 3 copy paste swole builds with exact fight footprint in extreme short period of time. I think it is a little and i dont blame that VAL got his suspecious on this player. I got suspisous myself because i know this player for like 1 year when he played with blade and now after he joined Scarlet he find out his natural talent as he say in 3 days. I dont make dispute im just curious because i also want learn such skill in 3 days. Maybe i was doing something wrong all the time. Like farming arts. Maybe i just have to learn skill and not farm for power. Just looking for them advice. Maybe they found out something new and willing to share to make more fun for game so there is more skilled pillots to fight not just some noobs with no skill.

we trained 1v1 all the time in clan instance, gave him advice on how to fight with his setup and he learned faster than expected, that's all that happened here
also the first of those 3 days we got him a vanquisher because his artifacts fitted very well with the ship
#74994 by mt10kardans Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:20 pm
traf wrote:If they want to be clones of each other (not literal clones), that’s fine by me.

Also, they might be a bit secretive of how to fight like they do. Back when I was practically the only guy who could use chrono well, I didn’t just post how I aimed on the forums. I was willing to teach anyone who asked as long as they didn’t already have a beef with me for whatever reason. Since it appears you two have a beef, I doubt he’ll tell you.

Yea i just cant find key factor in these builds. They all using not very strong weapons like hkl and plasma flares except they are very fast with those ships. Maybe thats the case who knows. And i have beef to noone i just give players what they ask for. Personaly i can live very good without all those pirates and drama masters. I dont need go for war and insult just to get satisfaction.
#74996 by traf Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:51 am
Well, vanquisher does have a high speed boost, and the rest of the stats are quite respectable. With the proper weapons it can be quite brutal to fight. I oughta try it out one of these days actually . . .

Add in a nice phase rifle and you’ve got yourself a killing machine
Attachments
E66F49D3-6C46-4A5D-B2FA-DC496A4071AB.jpeg
E66F49D3-6C46-4A5D-B2FA-DC496A4071AB.jpeg (250.86 KiB) Viewed 1777 times

― William Howard Taft
#75007 by wwers Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:36 pm
traf wrote:Well, vanquisher does have a high speed boost, and the rest of the stats are quite respectable. With the proper weapons it can be quite brutal to fight. I oughta try it out one of these days actually . . .

Add in a nice phase rifle and you’ve got yourself a killing machine

Holy....thanks for that idea :twisted: :D

"You're a weeb."
"So youre a weeb"
"Sure"