Post your AstroFlux pictures and YouTube videos here!
#74427 by BrianN Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:07 am

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#74428 by BrianN Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:09 am

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#74429 by BrianN Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:10 am

#74453 by BrianN Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:45 pm

#74455 by traf Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:35 pm
How are these two kills at once? My concept of "two kills at once" is what I did back in the glory days of chrono . . . literally killing two people with one shot.

Or are you just fighting two people simultaneously, killing one, then killing the other?

Edit:
after closer examination, you don't even have two kill messages displayed in your fourth screenshot. You only have one kill in that screenie :|

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74457 by BrianN Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:40 pm
This forum is made for sharing, as long as the message shared is not hate in any form I dont see why it should be moderated. If you don't like a specific message because of the person who wrote, you have the option to not anser it or reply to it.

#74461 by bolbi Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:10 pm
I think traf was more asking what most of these had to do with the title of the thread, cause right now it looks a little misleading, is all.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#74466 by 3ace Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:29 am
Makes perfect sense to me. Nice post BrianN!
#74472 by Jpsi Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:45 pm
It's a parody of : viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12224#p74380

But, Brian, seriously ?
Although I don't specially see the point of the bragging post, this... well... :|

(well, I don't really care actually, as long as it doesn't become an habit - if this post amuse you, why not, at least it has a purpose)

#74475 by traf Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:13 pm
Come back when you can nail 3 people with one shot, then i’ll be impressed :P

And, I was not asking as a moderator. I wasn’t threatening to edit the thread. I wanted to know how the screens posted related to the title of the thread in your understanding, especially the fourth screen which does not even show you killing two people.

Nice yellow font though, makes it look like I was about to oppress you :lol:

edit: (also, you didn’t respond to any of my queries. I feel so neglected :( )

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#74482 by BrianN Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:43 pm
Jpsi's got it...Parody is often the best way to show that something has no real basis. No this wont become a habit, its just to show how silly the other thread is. You wanna screenshot a semi-common occurrence that has a ton to do with luck in order to bring attention to yourself? Fine, then prepare to be parodied and exposed for what it really is.
It reminds me of Supreme's lame video where he took a skirmish of Nemesis vs Derpraved and edited out everything but his kills. Or his videos of him killing some thing with a crazy strategy...I do stuff like this all the time but Im not self-absorbed enough to share it all or insecure enough to need to post it.
All this "sharing" nowadays in all walks of life annoys me and smacks of narcissism laced with desperation...who gives a crap about what you are eating to where you need to take a picture of it?

#74485 by BrianN Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:15 pm

#74486 by traf Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:43 pm
Still, at some level there is some kind of difference between having a 16-0 in a deathmatch, and killing someone in free space.

I think everyone can agree that those two instances are in fact different, no?\

edit: alright, the 5th screen has two kills, but you had a death in between them. So, more than 10 seconds between them. I'm still not sure how posting this is accomplishing your goal, but suit yourself.

― William Howard Taft
#74489 by Bellatrix Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:09 pm
No matter what but I rather prefer this type of "anti" reaction compared to the personal attacks. BTW why did you kill Astroflux? What will we do now?!

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#74490 by traf Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:14 pm
astroflux is dead? BrianN, you inconsiderate person! What will we do in our free time now? :(

but yes, i too prefer this to simply yelling at swole

― William Howard Taft