Post your AstroFlux pictures and YouTube videos here!
#74171 by GuestNINJAS Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:32 pm
My actual GH setup.

Thoughts?
Attachments
Actual gh shield set.png
Actual gh shield set.png (47.16 KiB) Viewed 908 times
ART SETUP!.png
ART SETUP!.png (96.81 KiB) Viewed 908 times

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

Yet almost no one remembers who I was. Pay respects. Press F.

Go to the Astroflux discord befoee this forum and the game gets deleted.
#74176 by Silent__Death Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:19 pm
Super nice compared to mine... but then again you have farmed blob arts for much longer :mrgreen:
All my arts have like 2 upgrades so maybe i could get closer to your arts.
(its very tanky your setup)
Attachments
Screenshot 2017-10-22 at 2.22.44 PM.png
Screenshot 2017-10-22 at 2.22.44 PM.png (17.01 KiB) Viewed 899 times

Every death is way to loud these days.....
#74178 by GuestNINJAS Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:48 pm
Yeah, by the way I'll get into blob farming tomorrow. I'll recycle every useless/arts and work on the good combos one.

Sad fact : I was quite often in-game.. Making dramas, showing up in chat a lot! Laughing.. raging... pvp'ing..

#74186 by Jpsi Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:06 am
Hi, short answer.

Replace your hp to shield and your resist all art by something better. The rest is good to excellent. Your hp art could use a little boost, but is correct.

Hp to shield with only regen on it is not good. My hp to shield has 300% hp on it, or 120% energy on it. Or use one art with resist all 50+ + convert 100% (quite handy - I have one 83% resist + 100% convert for instance), in order to get one full other art of dps or defense.

But, as you probably already know it, it's a quite good balanced/solid setup. Your rof art is 12% better than mine :P

#74191 by Silent__Death Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:05 pm
:lol: those arts are very good to think about it but just too many extra lines so the strength of the arts are wasted.

#74196 by Jpsi Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:31 pm
Silent__Death wrote::lol: those arts are very good to think about it but just too many extra lines so the strength of the arts are wasted.

Well, also, the strength of an art doesn't exactly represent its power: it depends on the ratio first line / second line / third line. 2 arts with same strength and with 2 lines kin will not gives you the same total kin.

#74197 by Silent__Death Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:58 pm
Jpsi wrote:
Silent__Death wrote::lol: those arts are very good to think about it but just too many extra lines so the strength of the arts are wasted.

Well, also, the strength of an art doesn't exactly represent its power: it depends on the ratio first line / second line / third line. 2 arts with same strength and with 2 lines kin will not gives you the same total kin.

well think about the fact that if that 30% corrosive in the dampener could be a 30% kinetic.... it would be a helpful boost, but yes that is true i just think the extra lines could be used better, and also super nice hypercharger

#74212 by GuestNINJAS Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:01 am
Thanks for the feedback and yep I should start getting to work on these arts, going to make an armor build but I'll think about it before I even make one