Post your AstroFlux pictures and YouTube videos here!
#73497 by boogerrito Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:39 am
Hey guys,

I'll be posting some video content related to Astroflux in this thread. I'll start with a couple videos to test out my recording setup. One is a brief sparring session with TheScourge (gg's), and the other is a video showing my arts, ships, resources, and setups.

Let me know if you guys want any other types of content, such as tutorials or my opinions on certain things. I don't have a good microphone, so I'm not sure how commentary would work. But I can certainly analyze combat footage and write my thoughts in the description or whatever.

Swole of Body
Swole of Spirit
Swole of Mind
How to PvP
#73506 by hugojmaia Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:49 pm
Those bandicam logos are obnoxious, try using OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), it's free and doesn't have those annoying shenanigans.
There's barely any sound coming out of it, I can hear your EF firing and that's it.
Some music added on top might be good as well, Incompetech (From Kevin MacLeod) has nice royalty free music you can just slap on the video and give a mention on the description.
#73557 by boogerrito Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:41 pm
Thanks for the tips, but I don't really give a damn about the production quality. People who want to watch what I put out will watch it regardless of any polish or lack thereof. I'm mostly interested in making people better at PvP.

I will keep your suggestions in mind if I make more content.

Swole of Body
Swole of Spirit
Swole of Mind
How to PvP
#73797 by Shieldity Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:26 pm
Use action! By mirillis, way better and it compresses video files, it's what I'm using for my videos.

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !