Post your AstroFlux pictures and YouTube videos here!
#73286 by hyewon Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:05 pm

Hi everyone! hyewon here... I've been working on this for months now XD
I've wrote this without looking in the game (all out of my memories)
I might have misspelled few names, and couldn't write everyone here but I tried my best :)

I hope you guys like this :)
#73289 by Bellatrix Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:15 pm
I am on the list!

EDIT I found an error...

ladelag is on the list twice...

Bellatrix, the shinning star of Astroflux
#73290 by Jpsi Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:00 pm
Ahah, very nice piece of art hyewon. Although I am not on the list, I love most of the names, and I particulary appreciate TheCen on top of those :D

Good job !

ps: you're crazy to take month to do that kind of thing, but then again, aren't we all crazy to farm arts for month to gain power in this game :P

#73299 by Lapalme Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:07 am
A beautiful piece of work - I will mount it over my bed (although my wife may not approve !!!)

WOW - my name is under TheCen !!! - quite the honor that I do not recognize.
#73301 by PurpleVind Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:52 pm
I noticed my name was not on there, I guess I need to say hi more to you... or kill you more in PvP. Btw, Joseph is my in game name.
#73302 by Shieldity Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:25 pm
That's it. Crippling depression mode.... activated.. :<

EDIT: NAH JUST KIDDING! Oh god that must've taken age finding clan names, player names and such, I love that!!

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#73303 by mt10kardans Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:56 pm
PurpleVind wrote:I noticed my name was not on there, I guess I need to say hi more to you... or kill you more in PvP. Btw, Joseph is my in game name.

If you kill her in pvp whole NEMESISIS will kill you :D Just kidding my name is mt10kardans 8-)
#73350 by Syst185X Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:41 am
This...this is amazing! So many old names, jeez... I really miss some of these people, some people I haven't seen in ages are in here.

I really ought to try to talk to others more, shouldn't I? No one ever remembers me, oh well, not that I mind.

This is still a masterpiece!

Rawr

AMAZING

The empire may have fell, but one day...it'll come back stronger then ever.

5/27/2017
#73351 by irvinovich Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:22 am
Nice! I am not there but it is beautiful! I have killed and met almost everyone that has played this game in 5 years but seems like not even one of my nicks are there :P.
#73353 by Shieldity Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:31 am
irvinovich wrote:Nice! I am not there but it is beautiful! I have killed and met almost everyone that has played this game in 5 years but seems like not even one of my nicks are there :P.

You're too quiet that's why..

You should speak more often into global chat, take part of the dramas with us ! X)

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#73354 by SawYourHand Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:02 am
irvinovich wrote:Nice! I am not there but it is beautiful! I have killed and met almost everyone that has played this game in 5 years but seems like not even one of my nicks are there :P.

who are you? D:

Astrolance
#73380 by Drl Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:06 am
hmm i noticed that you have my first name :) , but i also noticed that you dont have my dad's username as he was the one to introduce me to this game. but still nice

Currently unavailable due to internet problems and broken screen

V The link to the Xaliuris Universe V
http://xaliuris.wikia.com/wiki/Xaliuris_Wikia