Post your AstroFlux pictures and YouTube videos here!
#74279 by BrianN Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:32 pm
If you have nothing nice to say, you dont need to write anything at all

Edited by Bella

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#74364 by Bianca Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:46 am
BrianN wrote:If you have nothing nice to say, you dont need to write anything at all

Edited by Bella

Dear Bella, this looks like a tiny little bit of cencorship.

Do you really mean that: We are only allowed to say nice things?

Hmm

Time runs its own way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trhh6BJuBqI

With a wasp at your side you never fight alone
#74365 by Bellatrix Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:01 am
Bianca wrote:
BrianN wrote:If you have nothing nice to say, you dont need to write anything at all

Edited by Bella

Hmm

No, but I will not accept that people respond to a thread with the only purpose to offend the person who created it. Or do you expect me to accept that behavior?

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#74366 by Bianca Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:11 am
Bellatrix wrote:
Bianca wrote:

Edited by Bella

Hmm

No, but I will not accept that people respond to a thread with the only purpose to offend the person who created it. Or do you expect me to accept that behavior?

It is your task as a mod to keep forums clean, thats right and I expect you to do so.

I do not know what Brian wrote, deleting/editing without warning seems a bit tasty - at least to me.
And the OP could be seen as a provocation. 4! posts to show what a fantastic winner he is, how big his ...hrm

IMO you should have given the thread a little chance to grow further, it seems as boasting and naging belong to pvp too.

Ah, never mind.

Time runs its own way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trhh6BJuBqI

With a wasp at your side you never fight alone
#74367 by BrianN Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:01 pm
Ill just start a thread that shows a screenshot every time I kill someone in pvp.

And the OP could be seen as a provocation. 4! posts to show what a fantastic winner he is, how big his ...hrm

Careful there bianca, thats what I said and got in trouble for not propping up booger's ego.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#74370 by mt10kardans Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:16 pm
Actually it is not like big deal in game. I get couple 16 dm kills myself time to time. I cant remember who Baba or or someone else got one time 17 kills in dm. Guess dot killed multiple players in nano secs interval for last kills at same.
#74380 by Bellatrix Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:12 am
BrianN wrote:Ill just start a thread that shows a screenshot every time I kill someone in pvp.

Careful there bianca, thats what I said and got in trouble for not propping up booger's ego.

You are welcome to create a thread that does that, I would suggest to keep all those screen shoots in one single thread thou to prevent spamming. Who knows someone might find joy in watching does.

This forum is made for sharing, as long as the message shared is not hate in any form I dont see why it should be moderated. If you don't like a specific message because of the person who wrote, you have the option to not anser it or reply to it. To just slander the person is once again NOK.

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#74426 by boogerrito Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:36 am
You guys sure get riled up over nothing. Like Bellatrix said, just don't respond if you don't like the content. It's actually pretty rare to get 16 kills in a DM.

I challenge you to do it in a DM with half-competent opponents. Most people can't get a flawless victory, let alone one with 16 kills.

Swole of Body
Swole of Spirit
Swole of Mind
How to PvP