Post your AstroFlux pictures and YouTube videos here!
#72405 by Bellatrix Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:58 pm
So here is the build you have all been killing me in.

art1.png
art1.png (109.77 KiB) Viewed 2141 times
art2.png
art2.png (113.22 KiB) Viewed 2141 times
art3.png
art3.png (89.47 KiB) Viewed 2141 times
art4.png
art4.png (78.86 KiB) Viewed 2141 times
art5.png
art5.png (88.71 KiB) Viewed 2141 times
total.png
total.png (145.59 KiB) Viewed 2141 times

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#72411 by Bellatrix Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:50 pm
Jpsi wrote:I hope this will encourage people to stop copy-paste the template of swolle. :lol:

This -5% cd is a nice touch !

Yeah did not belive it when I saw the art at first, I also like the 200% hp and 100% kinetic aswell as the 100% kinetic, 100% shieldregen and 100% hp. The other two are filler untill I get something better.

What I wanted to show here is that for most, ROF is the dominant art form for PvE, but in pvp that is not really the case first prio is % kinetic, % hp on 2nd place and rof on third place.

#72414 by Jpsi Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:58 pm
- Your total unit equivalent is 19.31 a.e.u.**

- The first setup of swolle is 20.62 a.e.u.

- I usually play with a setup that gives me 18.88 a.e.u.
(my newly pvp setup is 19.76, but I lose in dps so I am not always convinced by that)

In term of arts, swolle has only 1.5 unit = 40% of one art more than we do :) Of course, config does a lot to optimize the gameplay, but if completely optimize, you can compare using unit to see who has better arts (I am guessing Baba and lubius will approach 23 units).

In other word, while we are playing with 5 arts (5 arts at 4 units, almost), swolle we'll play with 5.4 arts in his inventory :)

** art equivalent unit, see spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Last edited by Jpsi on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

#72415 by bolbi Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:04 pm
True very true, though it also somewhat depends on the type of weapons you use. And the the higher damage per projectile that results from high % damage forces Q (hard shield) to be used earlier normally, whereas high rof type weapons are more steady in their damage, even though it's higher, means people can wait on their Q longer and use F as well if they are armor users.

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#72420 by Bellatrix Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:13 pm
It's interesting to compare arts that way.

As you can see all of my arts are from vindi or lower, the 156% kinetic is from zhersis but that is the only one, I have mayde farmed only 200 zhersis arts, while I am well over 5k vosran elite arts.

But now it is time to farm some more I have two arts that needs to be improved :)

I would love to see something like this (but lvl 130+ and no shield to hp stat):
art6.png
art6.png (66.24 KiB) Viewed 2108 times

#72421 by Jpsi Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:26 pm
I just checked all the other config of swolle. He has 2 config around 21.3 units, and one at 23.0 units (it's the one with unbreakable)... Which is basically one art more than on my config :mrgreen:

PS: I just changed the unit value of regen. It was boosting a lot some total of shield config, and from the best arts post I think 90% per unit is more representative. It was at 80% per unit.

#72425 by Jpsi Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:14 pm
Ps about your art: it's actually a quite decent level 119 arts, even if you neglect the convert line (you can use it for hp config anyway), if I compare this to my combo damage/rof arts :
My arts dps and rof.jpg
My arts dps and rof.jpg (43.66 KiB) Viewed 2103 times

My best % damage + dps are all a combo of multiple damage type, making them less effective (except for duo-type arts, like phase) :
Good combo dps energy kin rof.jpg
Good combo dps energy kin rof.jpg (26.81 KiB) Viewed 2103 times

#72430 by Bellatrix Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:21 am
Here are two more arts that I sadly dont use but that could be great:
art1.png
art1.png (59.79 KiB) Viewed 2087 times
art2.png
art2.png (63.3 KiB) Viewed 2087 times
total.png
total.png (52.01 KiB) Viewed 2087 times

Just did a short calc:

(23/5)-(19,31/5)=0,738, that is as you said 3/4 of an art more than me. What I could do with more 0,74 more of an art...

Just got an idea, imagine if you could unlock 6th, 7th and 8th art space but it would lower the power of your arts by 10, 20 and 30% to use them :)

#72433 by Jpsi Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:05 pm
Yeap, your maths are indeed correct (of course) :) I was refering to the 20.62 units setup (main hp setup, first one in the list of swolle).

What I generally use it's actualy a simpler calcul: 4 units is a good art. From there I can calculate the difference between several config. I am actually happy to see that we almost all have config around 20 units (5 times this 4 value unit), which confirmed my assumption.

So, as you have 1 unit less, it's like saying swolle is playing with 5.25 arts. With his 23 unit setting, it's almost a difference of 4 units, so 1 art: swolle is playing with almost one extra arts on (6 instead of 5 - op guy :p) :D I would be curious to see baba config to compare :)

It's a quite simple comparison, but always fun to see :p We should organise some competition where players can only use 15 units (with +/- 0.2), just to see how it goes (and how people are good when using the same setup) - we of course need this with no flux (beginning of the month), and at same level (although we could also compensate the level by adding more arts units).

#72442 by Jpsi Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:32 pm
mt10kardans wrote:Evryone recycled their rof arts or something? :D how you run with no rof arts takes so mutch power and dps on dps weps.

Ssshhh :) don't tell them :P

Lubius, your first setup gives you 22.8 units.

Your second setup gives you 21.3 units (I neglected the corro line).