Post your AstroFlux pictures and YouTube videos here!
#72466 by Dmitry Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:03 am
Just out of curiosity, and if you have a minute JP, can you calculate mine?
Attachments
statz.jpg
statz.jpg (18.51 KiB) Viewed 1289 times
#72469 by Jpsi Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:53 am
Dmitry wrote:Just out of curiosity, and if you have a minute JP, can you calculate mine?

But most certainly sir :)

You are at 15.5 units at the moment.

Of course you are mainly dps, so maybe it's enough for that purpose. But yeah, you basically miss one art :roll: (my dps setup reach around 340% damage - 240% rof in full paper, or 340% damage - 160% rof with all res on)

Total Dmi.jpg
Total Dmi.jpg (38.4 KiB) Viewed 1284 times

#72471 by Jpsi Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:14 pm
Luibis wrote:Image
for pvp can fly with this but on pve you can see in my vids

This one is 21.45 units. Pretty decent, but because of the mono-line corro, it's still resonnable in term of equivalent art (of course the exceptionnal are difficult to get, so it's a setup quite difficult to archieve in practice).

Lubius PVE.jpg
Lubius PVE.jpg (50.46 KiB) Viewed 1283 times

#72490 by Bellatrix Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:05 am
TheShredder wrote:that 1 line kinetic dmg% is such a drawback.

I have improved! (13% more now!)

art1.png
art1.png (85.36 KiB) Viewed 1260 times

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#73942 by Draconis Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:40 am
Yeah I gotta bump this topic, missed out on this before. Very cool subject and the approach is nice, comparing units like that, this type of unit comparison is a part of how I wanted pvp matches to be seeded for dom.