Post your AstroFlux pictures and YouTube videos here!
#73155 by GuestNINJAS Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:35 am
At the time I posted the 2v2 and he was in, he was like 2-3x weaker than me..

I'm baffed lol

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#73347 by GuestNINJAS Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:50 pm
mt10kardans wrote:Gold blob? Its ridicilous most players cant even kill regular blob with blade! Great job hope you got good arts from it! Perfect timing on beam!

Normal blob is kinda easy for me but for blades newbies I can understand them. I once was a blade newbie, me too. I can't survive a gold blob more than 25 seconds. I do around 20m damage to it then... I'm dying not because of the beam but the damage itself..

That's VERY impressive from my perspective not to die from the tentacle debuffing and the damage it does, atleast 20k+ every 0.7-0.8 seconds.

+1 brian for that meme.

EDIT : Fixed rushed-in grammatical mistakes.

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !