Post your AstroFlux pictures and YouTube videos here!
#71933 by Bellatrix Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:52 pm
LOL, gratz :)

Bellatrix, the shining star of Astroflux
#71940 by Monohelix Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:27 am
Want me to recreate and post the picture of the boss here?
#71982 by DaGGerz Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:23 am
Note:

This system could be used as a placeholder just to test some enemies or it could be used as something else. Who knows.

#71991 by Luibis Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:39 am
I hope so ,but if its all what we get after relised it then we have big problem.
#71992 by mt10kardans Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:37 am
You can build a house in one year and this is just circle of virtual deathlines. They could just say game ends at vorsan and stop teasing players who are desperate waiting for something. What i heard is this new system is nowhere near ready. You get in there only because the game didnt work couple days ago to compensate players anger.
#71998 by BrianN Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:23 pm

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke