Post your AstroFlux pictures and YouTube videos here!
#70265 by GuestNINJAS Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:29 pm


Hey you quoted my video! Simple this is a long kill though, buff your kpb do less resistance and just go berserk on it.

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#70290 by GuestNINJAS Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:49 pm
TheShredder wrote:
GuestNINJAS wrote:


Hey you quoted my video! Simple this is a long kill though, buff your kpb do less resistance and just go berserk on it.

He said he used 2 arts...lol



Yeh found out after I posted this

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#70383 by porridgehead Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:10 pm
Who knew that killing blobs could be so contentious? Seriously, this has become a war over killing blobs!
Blobs! Freaking blobs!

If you told anybody who does not play the game about this, the conversation would probably go like this:

"So you got into a lengthy internet religious war over killing blobs?"
"Yeah, but see..."
"Killing blobs?"
"You don't understand..."
"Blobs"
"But they..."
"Zip it. Now. Just shut up and never speak to me again. Ever."
#70395 by Syst185X Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:38 am
porridgehead wrote:Who knew that killing blobs could be so contentious? Seriously, this has become a war over killing blobs!
Blobs! Freaking blobs!

If you told anybody who does not play the game about this, the conversation would probably go like this:

"So you got into a lengthy internet religious war over killing blobs?"
"Yeah, but see..."
"Killing blobs?"
"You don't understand..."
"Blobs"
"But they..."
"Zip it. Now. Just shut up and never speak to me again. Ever."


That's just great...best post I've seen all day

Rawr

AMAZING

The empire may have fell, but one day...it'll come back stronger then ever.

5/27/2017
#70428 by GuestNINJAS Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:09 am
TheSpirit wrote:All atupid stubborn derptards.They think they own the game.

I can kill a lot of them in 1v1s
Killed shredder only once after dieing a million times
Defeated swole twice in a row yetersday so im proud
And now waiting for the counter-attack derped comments

The player above this signature first played in september 2014 and joined the following clans : NINJAS, United Nations, NINJAS III, NINJAS, Defiance (Kicked unfairly), and is now in Blue Hawks Elite!

Ask for help in game if you need !
#73968 by kickme Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:24 am
lemme quote cen do ". Are you telling me you went straight to Fulzar? Skipped, Durian completely and just started murdering blobs in the open... unassisted?" yes
yes i did
the thing is i never killed a durian blob before
#73969 by Draconis Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:54 pm
kickme wrote:lemme quote cen do ". Are you telling me you went straight to Fulzar? Skipped, Durian completely and just started murdering blobs in the open... unassisted?" yes
yes i did
the thing is i never killed a durian blob before

You're 6 months late to the conversation, times were different and many people still relied on durian for those blobs, and Cen knew for a fact that Same already had decent arts.

This post is from the time when blob farming in fulzar had just became popular, only a handful of us were capable of it just yet.

Now I'll ask for the artifact levels you used to do this, and if they're lower level than vorsran elites then maybe i'll give you a pat on the back and say good job.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

About

Welcome to the AstroFlux forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can ask questions and receive helpful information from experienced players. Please Join the discussions in the Astroflux forums. The game developers are active here and are happy to hear what you think!

AstroFlux is a MMO space shooter with numerous weapons, upgrades and abilities. Explore the galaxy and collect space junk to gain resources for new technologies.