Post your AstroFlux pictures and YouTube videos here!
#60863 by TheCen Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:18 pm

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#60865 by GrayBeard Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:27 pm
Dmat was the first to reach 120 smeagol was the first to reach 150 will smith soloed the first regius, What did you do again shredder ? Oh i remember you panicked when something wrong happened to an instance and just sat there while the real moderators took care of it.

#60868 by GrayBeard Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:46 pm
Okay just had to clear my throat after getting called a belittler for the 50th time today, Carry on :p

#60876 by TheKrazyKangaroo Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:47 pm
The update is happening whether you like it or not but instead of complaining about it, trying to stop the inevitable, work with it. Figure out how you can make sure the update won't affect you. If you have a problem with all the people who don't know, then go tell them instead of being a keyboard warrior here. Trying to stop a train in the desert with your bare hands is what you're trying to do when you could jump on the train instead and get out of the desert you're stuck in. If you're worried about all the other people wandering the desert pointlessly, you could tell them all to get on the train that's about to come or you could just shout at the people already on the train like you are now.
#60877 by TheCen Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:58 pm

WARNING:
DON'T TRUST ANY MODERATOR. THEY DELETE YOUR COMMENTS. MODERATORS IN GENERAL HAVE RUINED THE GAME PLAY OF MANY INDIVIDUALS. AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT. NO REGARDS FOR RESPECT.
#60882 by TheKrazyKangaroo Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:17 pm
I read everything, i remember what i want to remember and forget about the stuff that doesn't matter. Sure, you gave solutions but it's gonna be hard to build a whole new rail track before that train reaches you. Supreme also gave solutions but he started building the rail tracks as he was giving his ideas, whereas you are still waiting for a dev's approval before you start building yours, because of that, the devs saw that it would be too late to change the tracks and went with Supreme's idea.
#60883 by TheCen Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:23 pm

WARNING:
#61082 by WilhelmRyan Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:21 pm
..Want...

..to...

..enjoy...

..video...

..but...

"goign"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

But in any case, thank you for makign (hehe) this Cen, hopefully it will enlighten players to what's going on and how the community is largely being ignored for game-changing/breaking updates.
#61106 by BrianN Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:44 am

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” -Edmund Burke
#61300 by AC-Archangel Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:49 am
Can we just move/replace durian elites ffs? And make the cap a little tighter near pvp bracket maximums? Specifically so a certain level 99 cant abuse the system?

Everybody talks about reworking the ai and w/e, but did you play/remember gradius or rtype? Higher difficulties just meant faster enemies and faster bullets for the most part, maybe just do simple things like that to make them tougher?

And the las thing i wanna say is that trying to differntiate pvp and pve on a game like this, where pvp isnt restricted to arena only is just mentally challenged.

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#61327 by TheCen Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:20 am

WARNING: