Are you looking for a clan, or do you want to advertise your clan? Come on in!
#70788 by Arceus Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:07 am
Due to recent happenings, TheCen has turned over our clan to me. If you have any questions or concerns, contact me on the forums or in-game. Thanks
The Helpers are currently recruiting new members. If you are interested in becoming a member you must fill out an application on our clan website. (http://astrofluxhelpersclan.enjin.com/recruitment)

Here are the clan rules in which we all follow:
1.) Our main goal is to help other players when they ask for it.

2.) We do not force our help on other players; meaning we do not forcibly approach other players. Many players do not want help and we must respect their wishes.

3.) We do not steal drops or loot from any killed enemies. We share any loot amongst all who have helped us and who we help. If, you are a higher level player (levels 50-100) and you kill Mandrom or any other lower level boss then leaving all the loot is preferred but not mandatory.

4.) We as players need to work towards our own advancement in the game (leveling up). We do this when no one is asking for help in global, local, and in our own clan chat. We also do not stop helping someone because we have a better offer to help someone else.

5.) We do not help others with farming.

Example: If they ask you to kill Mother Brain or Mandrom (or any other boss/mini boss) and then they ask you to kill it repeatedly that is considered farming. The only exceptions are if you personally are okay with farming and sharing the loot/artifacts dropped.

6.) We do not allow others to kill us for our loot. If someone asks to kill you for your loot (which they will ask) you say, "No”.

There are exceptions again: if you are okay with losing said loot and experience than it is okay.

7.) We respect all clan members. We do not engage in any combat with our own clan unless agreed upon beforehand and/or in the arena or death-match or king of the zone.

8.) We do not engage in any battle or wars with any other clan. If you want to go to the Arena (1v1), Death-match, or King of the Zone: it is fine to fight and kill other clans there. But not in PVP systems.

Amendment to rule 8 with Planet Wars (5/6/2014): The only other way in which you may engage in battle with another clan is through Planet Wars in PVP systems. If any engagement occurs with other clans over a planet or multiple planets this is the only time in which you are allowed to kill other clan player(s). While either defending a planet or taking a planet you are allowed to kill another player without penalty from the Helpers clan. This is considered a match or a duel and we must remain professional. After said encounter occurs it is preferred that you give acknowledgement to the other clan of a good match (gg, good match, good game, etc.).

[This amendment can be removed at anytime if clan leadership observes players abusing this to kill other players at will.]

9.) Swearing is not permitted in clan chat. Nor is trying to get around the filter. Please do not swear or cuss in clan chat.

10.) Regarding freelancers: do not kill or fire upon a freelancer unless they fire upon you first. Please respect all players. If you have a problem with any player please notify clan leadership.

11.) All players are expected to be active. If, you stop playing for more than one month, you will be removed from the clan and replaced with another member. If you go on vacation or take a break for awhile, please notify clan leadership so that you do not get removed from the clan.

12.) All clan members should refrain from "trash talking" or encouraging others to a fight in global chat.

13.) Global chat is ment for questions and answers. As clan members it is encouraged to read global chat (not mandatory) so that you can answer questions and help anyone that is asking for help.

Just typing, "see the wiki," is not helping anyone. Yes, the Wiki is a great source of information, but there are far too many new players. Not all players read global chat and not all players play at the same time. Do not get frustrated with seeing repeated questions in global chat. There will always be new players that join the game and will seek answers/guidance from experienced players (AstroFlux Helpers). And remember every one of us were noobs too! We asked the same questions!

14.) We as a clan and as individuals we do not keep/have a KOS (Kill on Sight) list. This goes against the very fabric of the clan and what we stand for. However, we are allowed to defend ourselves with caution. We hold no ill will towards other players.

15.) Regarding any player that steal artifacts/loot from anyone we are helping: It is perfectly alright to kill the said art thief to deter them from stealing again. The art thief can be killed to stop the theft from happening and killed after said theft has happened. But, that player will not be killed on sight (KOS) [rule 14] after said event of the theft.

If you can live with our rules and give back to the community of players in the game this is the clan for you.

The Helpers are led by The Council. They make decisions for the clan as a governing body. There is no soul leader to Helpers. Here is a list of all of our current members.

Members
Arceus
Alexbab
Andrew
Bella Ciao
Birincic
BloodHunter
Brenden
Broken Dreamer
Cardinal
Darknick
Dreamer
EkoArt
Emperorpalpatine22
Epic
FlammeVerte
GoldAuraHunter
Hyewon
IchigoKurosaki
JANz684
JIm
Jim
Kawelo
Killer Bunny
Kingsman2121
Lapalme
LetMePlayGames
Looter
Madman1506
Madrabbit
Ocser Santos
Rafdee
Ricas007
RSivak
Samtiloup
Seph
Shoespeak
Slap My Elbow
Snipe13051
Spacebuddy
Stankraj
Street
Tannerwillow
TheSquid
Vhalchrist
XIIISh4dow
Yolomannen
Zemfreed

The Council
Arceus*
Kawelo
Madrabbit
Seph
Slap My Elbow
Spacebuddy
Street

*Leader

Applying does NOT guarantee that you will be accepted into the clan. The application process can take up to 5 days.

If you are interested in joining Helpers I please follow the link below:
http://astrofluxhelpersclan.enjin.com

#70793 by bolbi Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:57 pm
wow I commend you all for keeping those rules, I know I could never keep some of those namely rule 14. It is sad to see Cen leave but I hope you guys can continue to keep up the good work with helping out the whole community. I know it isn't to rewarding at times but I love that you guys care for a lot of our lower level players (and Higher level ones too I know I've had help before :) )

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"
#70794 by TheSupreme Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:25 pm
Helpers is a silly clan. :)

Discord ID
TheSupreme#4703
#70797 by Arceus Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:36 pm
bolbi wrote:wow I commend you all for keeping those rules, I know I could never keep some of those namely rule 14. It is sad to see Cen leave but I hope you guys can continue to keep up the good work with helping out the whole community. I know it isn't to rewarding at times but I love that you guys care for a lot of our lower level players (and Higher level ones too I know I've had help before :) )

Thanks for the support and encouragement Bolbi
TheSupreme wrote:Helpers is a silly clan. :)

Please dont bring negativity to our clan recruitment page

If you are interested in joining Helpers I please follow the link below:
http://astrofluxhelpersclan.enjin.com

#71180 by Neglectus Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:20 pm
Arceus wrote:
bolbi wrote:wow I commend you all for keeping those rules, I know I could never keep some of those namely rule 14. It is sad to see Cen leave but I hope you guys can continue to keep up the good work with helping out the whole community. I know it isn't to rewarding at times but I love that you guys care for a lot of our lower level players (and Higher level ones too I know I've had help before :) )

Thanks for the support and encouragement Bolbi
TheSupreme wrote:Helpers is a silly clan. :)

Please dont bring negativity to our clan recruitment page

Helpers is indeed a silly clan. But can be helpful for my alts :3

Hahaha, funny memes
#71240 by traf Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:23 pm
When low levels become high levels though, the learning curve increases. Then they ask for help in the same tone as they did when they were a lowbie, and the response is not nearly as favorable as they would like.

TLDR
Do you guys try to teach politeness as you help people, or are you guys more of the "Free Stuff!" variety?

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft