Are you looking for a clan, or do you want to advertise your clan? Come on in!
#61205 by NinjaKaleSplat Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:26 pm
Clan name says it all - We are mercenaries!

Mercenary (Noun)
A professional soldier hired to serve in a foreign army.

The clan's name is The Mercenaries.

In Astroflux, mercenaries (Like me! Splat2012 is my in-game name.) are paid to kill players or mobs. We have very few mercenaries in the game, and would like to increase the amount! The rules are as of following:

- Must be able to farm for yourself, via farming the stuff on your account in the clan or feeding by a main account.

- Pirating is allowed, as long as you don't have an immediate kill-list to follow.

- Prices of Mercenaries range from almost nothing to high values of over 100k steel (2 full cargo bays.). It depends on the person you are hiring. You can ask a legitimate amount for hiring, and not something insanely high.

- Thieving is allowed, but only if you have been hired to kill someone. Player A has a bounty for Player B. Player A is allowed to steal from Player B, until B dies.

- Co-op co-operation is highly appreciated, but not required. Try to get to Rank 10 if you can. It's a great source of experience and half-decent artifacts.

- Please, try to respect everyone.Unless that player is Yang. You can disrespect him all you want.

All in all, we are mercenaries, and will serve if we need to. :)

Members

Mercenary Captains
Syn
Archangel
DarthKangaroo

Mercenaries
butts5
raft
SpaceAce

New Mercenaries

The Dead
FrostBringer
TheEdge
Claws

The Lost Ones
Splat2012
NeoN

Highest Co-Op Ranks

Solo
Splat2012 - Rank 16 - 99696 Troons

Co-operation
Archangel, Splat2012 - Rank 17 - 104474 Troons

Updated 9-24-2016 12:40 GMT-600 DST
Update Details: Changed list.
Last edited by NinjaKaleSplat on Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:39 am, edited 18 times in total.

Do not make yourself the protagonist, or it will seem everyone else is the antagonist. I learned that the hard way.
#61237 by traf Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:52 pm
mind if I put an alt in here? sounds like fun :)

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#61388 by NinjaKaleSplat Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:04 pm
I have updated the post! I will do so regularly.

traf wrote:mind if I put an alt in here? sounds like fun :)

Yes you can. :)

TheKrazyKangaroo wrote:haha, this is something i have wanted to do for a while now...be a paid bounty hunter. Anyway, this clan sounds perfect for me, I'll be willing to try it out.

You've been accepted.

Do not make yourself the protagonist, or it will seem everyone else is the antagonist. I learned that the hard way.
#61495 by NinjaKaleSplat Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:57 pm
I have updated the post!

If ye'd like to join still, the clan name is Mercenaries, and it's the blue clan. We're always accepting those who follow those boundaries! (And mod's alts :))

#61918 by NinjaKaleSplat Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:31 pm
I have temporarily left the clan, for a small issue that I'd rather not get my clan involved with. Archangel is the new Admiral of the Fleet... wait...