Are you looking for a clan, or do you want to advertise your clan? Come on in!
#53488 by Yellowninja238 Sat May 14, 2016 2:21 am
Hey viewers, I need a clan for my alternate account, Yellowninja_238. I would like it to be a large, friendly clan that is willing to do Co-Op survival as well. It would very helpful if the leader or co-leader would reply.
#53546 by traf Sun May 15, 2016 2:33 am
for someone to be interested, I would assume they would want more information than you supplied. Level? Play style? Fighting ability? Time playing? what ship do you drive? name of the main account? etc.

just a helpful hint :)

Please feel free to private message me!

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#53671 by Yellowninja238 Mon May 16, 2016 3:45 pm
Alright, fine. My account level is about 32, ship is Pixi, soon to be Prophecy, and my play style is more of a attack with full force and retreat when low health, but this style can be slightly changed. My fighting ability is in between intermediate, and advanced. I play a lot, usually ever day. My main account name is Yellowninja238. Now, please
respond, I really would like a clan, and BTW thanks, traf :D

Just your average, friendly, non-sneaky ninja.
#66631 by PlutoBut Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:49 pm
Hey im Plutobut and i own PlutosFighters my in game name is PlutoPrince so please join. 8-) ^-^

The Shadow of victory is only seen after defeat.