Are you looking for a clan, or do you want to advertise your clan? Come on in!
#52944 by AC-Archangel Mon May 09, 2016 5:36 pm
We took our name from a guild in the now dead mmorpg FantasyOnline, our leaders are SheepDog and Rani

Are you looking for a clan that has a voice in the game? Do you want to make a difference? Then join KnightsTemplar. We will not stand idly by while there's injustice, thievery, camping, kill stealing, loot stealing, bullying, or overall game corruption. We welcome you to the forums to voice your opinions, to pvp to do your missions. You no longer have to hide in clan or pve instances because you are bullied and/or camped by higher levels.

Clan rules: To be there when someone needs help from bullies/campers. To be a voice in forums when something needs to be said. We do not tolerate those who camp, bully, kill/loot/art steal, inappropriate language of any kind, if you get chat banned for language, YOU GET KICKED FROM CLAN!

We want you to succeed in Astroflux and have a good time! With no more worries of any kind :) Welcome to our clan!

Clan application: 1) What are your goals for the clan? 2) How are you planning on being a voice in Astroflux? 3) Why do you want to join KnightsTemplar? 4) Tell us a little about yourself and what you plan on bringing to the clan to make us better.
Last edited by AC-Archangel on Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#52946 by RadiantStorm Mon May 09, 2016 5:57 pm
I need to copyright my clan list, :P I feel like y'all stealing my pretty rules. But NF don't do much warring. Good Luck Sheepy.

Former Admiral and Creator of Nezerian Fleet

Eagle Eye King (sorry traf)
#53070 by Syst185X Tue May 10, 2016 8:26 pm
Ooooooo

Looks like you've made your own clan for your resistance! Nice!
Good luck, my friend :D

Rawr

AMAZING

The empire may have fell, but one day...it'll come back stronger then ever.

5/27/2017

Feel free to contact me via messages. I'm mostly inactive though, maybe I'll return one day.
#53100 by TheDupieMC Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:39 pm
RadiantStorm wrote:I need to copyright my clan list, :P I feel like y'all stealing my pretty rules. But NF don't do much warring. Good Luck Sheepy.

Rules are usually the same for most clans

Dupie is my name
I am not one to blame
These rhymes may be lame
But I cannot be tamed!
#55212 by Rani Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:16 pm
Looks good, i got registered with no problems so far lol
#55282 by AC-Archangel Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:41 pm
1. To make a clan of reasonably nice ppl who will tolerate my highly stressed self.
2. By making a whole lot of noise on the official forum.
3. Because it was my 200 flux that made it.
4. I'm a raging noob and troll who enters battle screaming "SOMETHING MOTIVATING!" who hates thieves and feels that people especially those in authority have a duty to be good people morally.

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#59902 by Syst185X Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:12 am
I...Actually have no idea. I could check later if you want me to...although, it might not be around...

Rawr

AMAZING

5/27/2017

Feel free to contact me via messages. I'm mostly inactive though, maybe I'll return one day.
#60005 by Hyperion Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:21 am
KnightsTemplar is still active and currently headed by TheRisen (this isn't name and shame, is it?).
#60136 by Syst185X Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:20 am
Good luck.

Rawr

AMAZING

5/27/2017