Are you looking for a clan, or do you want to advertise your clan? Come on in!
#52981 by RadiantStorm Mon May 09, 2016 10:55 pm
Sorry donkey, ill get you in, I've yet to update this, as I have recently "quit".

Former Admiral and Creator of Nezerian Fleet

Eagle Eye King (sorry traf)
#52989 by TheDupieMC Tue May 10, 2016 1:58 am
RadiantStorm wrote:Sorry donkey, ill get you in, I've yet to update this, as I have recently "quit".

I still see my name in there :D
Sooo according to forums, I'm in both Defiance and Nezerian Fleet!

Dupie is my name
I am not one to blame
These rhymes may be lame
But I cannot be tamed!
#53907 by Ozymandias Thu May 19, 2016 6:55 am
I've taken over the leadership role in the clan. Information presented in the first post of this thread is still valid.

We now have free spots and are recruiting, please apply in-game, and notify me here by pm.

If you don't meet the level requirement, please also provide information about your activity, plans and how you can contribute to the clan.

I am not a comic book villain.
#53942 by Ozymandias Thu May 19, 2016 7:25 pm
SheepDog wrote:Information on the members list is out of date, my alt ThatGuy is still in the clan, as well as Astronaut.

I can't update that post, also don't see much point in maintaining such list. Will write RS to remove it, if he ever reads it...

I am not a comic book villain.
#70795 by SeabassTheGr899 Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:37 pm
Hello all! I am the new leader of our clan after Cherrybomb let me step up. Our clan name has also been changed to: Nexar ELITE Fleet. Please spread the word!
#70796 by bolbi Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:42 pm
No wonder this clan seems dead

" 'Whatever you want people to do for you, do the same for them.'
(International Standard Version, Luke 6.31)"