Are you looking for a clan, or do you want to advertise your clan? Come on in!
#62160 by AC-Archangel Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:52 pm
We are a clan who fights players and enemies in exchange for some form of paymet, be it arts data chips or just plain scrap, you need something dead we can kill it.

Rules

1. No cussing or lewd speech-come on guys, the number of clans i've been in you just need to expect this by now.

2. Minimum level of 50 for mains to join, alts must be level 100

3.planet wars is entirely optional, i dont really care about it tbh but make sure that if you arent going to be on at least once every other week you pm me or a squad leader about how long youll be gone.

4. members are free at their own discretion to refuse a contract or outright even take contracts against other members

To advance in rank you must beat two members of our clan in single combat, to advance to Squad leader rank it must be 2 members and you must have the trust of the clan.

...pretty sure i'm forgetting something, will post more as i can remember.
Last edited by AC-Archangel on Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

When the game dies remember to say sorry you didnt listen to me magnus.

http://rainmercs.freeforums.org/index.php
#62161 by DevNull Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:55 pm
lol

I dont have many friends, I just know alot of people
#62164 by traf Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:41 pm
how about a slogan?

We Rain Pain for Gain

catchy, ain't it? :lol:

I have an open door policy. Please feel free to private message me!

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#62171 by GrayBeard Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:04 pm
RANDOM-AVOCADO-INTELLIGENT-NOT MERCENARIES

Cool name bruh

#62173 by I_Am_Jarvis Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:42 pm
traf wrote:how about a slogan?

We Rain Pain for Gain

catchy, ain't it? :lol:

That has to be the most ingenious thing you've ever said :lol:

Many a day, I go through mental debates:
Is there any exception to the 3-Ates?
"Tolerate, Compensate, Mediate."
Alas there is none, they are so great.
Perhaps you can try, but only your best.
For every time, these shall pass the test.
-E. Jarvis
#62188 by traf Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:22 am
huh?

I have an open door policy. Please feel free to private message me!

“Don't write so that you can be understood, write so that you can't be misunderstood.”
― William Howard Taft
#67733 by AC-Archangel Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:00 pm
Our rates for pvp jobs are as follows:

Note: Any refrences herein to cargo bays refer to maximum sized full cargo bays of 10000 units of junk.
Note 2: 5 phase crystals equals one cargo bay.(open to negotiation)

Kill job-We find this guy and kill him once for you, good to send a message without all the messy drama of a campspree. 1 cargo bay

Camp job- Somone steal your arts or just plain being annoying and you wanna punish em for it? We can make it happen while you go do things you like such as pvp or high level art farming. 1 cargo bay per day of camping, additional charges may be added if we are tasked with a hard target, or if the target has alts that we are also camping.

Clan Warfare jobs- Need to even the odds against another clan that declared you kos? Call us. Onsight tactical assesment and advisement included(in gud engrish: we sets traps and w/e to pwn them.) To be negotiated in person, rates will widely vary.

Pve Jobs- Mixed annoying things such as helping you get a weapon or killing a enemy in pve.Rates are largely up to the member taking the job.

#68073 by TheSorrow Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:23 pm
Can I put a hit out on myself?

Sayyyy...clan wide, and whomever kills me first gets 20 phase crystals? :D

Shade
#69217 by Bob Loblaw Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:16 am
A level 107 guy named Alexandros killed a friend of mine who was trying to farm advanced data chips and took all 34, and I want payback. If he could be camped, that would be great. He is on, however, at a time different than most clan members are.
#69234 by AC-Archangel Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:42 pm
Seeing as you are a member of our clan go ahead and post the request on our forum, the one in my previous post, once you've made an account ill give you permish to view that section and post there.